PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte all! At me here such question. To me 24 years and at me are pishcheva...

Alexey
31.07.2004, 09:58
Zdrastvujte all! At me here such question. To me 24 years and at me are a food allergy on a wide spectrum of products, but I very much like there is that that tasty or delicious and consequently that was harm from an allergy less, eat a lot of harmless for me from the point of view of an allergy bakery products. Any rolls, fruitcakes, etc. I Eat decently. But constantly I wash down with water. Tell or say, whether it is harmful? Heard that bread leads to an insult... A gastritis, a ulcer...

Alexander d
31.07.2004, 18:44
Hello! Nothing heard about an insult caused or called by the use of bread. Though consequences can be such.
1. At excess of power inputs of an organism kallorijnosti a day time ration, and such very much even it is possible or probable at the use of sweet rolls, there will be a problem of excess weight, and already with her all spectrum of problems - diseases serdechno-vascular system, a diabetes mellitis, a hypertonia and so forth
2. The delivery should be various to receive all necessary for an organism nutrienty if you limit yourselves in any products there there there there can be any deficiency (for example, alimentary fibers) and after this and corresponding or meeting diseases (constipation).
3. There are plants which normalize job of immune system and as consequence or investigation, probably to liquidate allergic reactions.

Loburets A.A.
01.08.2004, 03:42
Not bread uniform the person is full:)