PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I would like to hear opinion of doctor Magadova, and also dru...

Milena
27.07.2004, 18:35
Hello! I would like to hear opinion of doctor Magadova, and also other doctors in such occasion: 2 years ago laid in hospital, the course of antibiotics (10 days gentomitsin 2 r has been appointed or nominated. In day). After that (approximately in half a year after an extract) problems with an intestine have begun. Pains, disturbance of a chair (that diarrhea a constipation), an aerogenesis, etc. Besides it or this hair began to drop out and istonchilis, subtracted or deducted, what is it also can be connected with an intestine. Also there was an allergy, there were spots, the dermatologist also has told or said, that the reason - an intestine. Has gone to the gastroenterologist later 1, 5 years, have made US of a liver, a cholic bubble, a gastroscopy, the biochemical analysis of a blood. US has shown, that in a stomach, a cholic bubble there is a small stagnation of bile, also the doctor has told or said, what is it it is visible on biochemistry, though a bilirubin within the limits of norm or rate (I on a regular basis hand over biochemistry, t. To. The liver and cholic in norm or rate (on US) though I have the diagnosis hr was ill or sick with a hepatitis, a stomach lazy on rez-there gastroscopies. A hepatitis - in a blood there are antibodies (has been transferred or carried per 1997). The doctor has diagnosed diskenezija zhelchevyvodjashchih ways and a dysbacteriosis. Treated a dysbacteriosis: laktofiltrum, lineks, bifido-and laktobakterii, tablets ehinatsei, vitamins of group In, vit. And, E, the cholagogue collecting. When I drink medicines it becomes easier, but I cease to drink and after a while the intestine starts to hurt or be ill;be sick. How I can be helped or assisted? Where (in what center) to address? How to cure a dysbacteriosis and an intestine? I very much ask, prompt! I any more do not know what to do or make! I Try both to keep a diet, and medicines I accept, vitamins. It becomes easier, but full convalescence as it seems to me, no, hair all the same drop out, though the allergy has passed or has taken place also a skin became purer or cleaner. Where to address for detailed inspection? I look forward to the answer. Many thanks in advance!

Milena
29.07.2004, 05:30
Hello, Doctor Flerov! Your advice or councils in occasion of the problem to me too would be to be received very much! Thanks!

Milene Magadov M.M.
30.07.2004, 10:13
Let's act or arrive so: my mmm@hive2. sbin. org address, dump or reset Pa it or him detailed descriptions spent by you obsledo-
vany, especially biochemistry of a blood, US, better, otska-
nirovat and "to fasten" to the letter. I shall familiarize in more detail and we shall solve what to do or make.

Paul
01.08.2004, 01:53
The doctor has diagnosed diskenezija zhelchevyvodjashchih ways (a daughter 21 year), advise, how to remove or take out pristuty medikamentozno and what preparations to accept for treatment at the first stage of disease