PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! It is known, that at a gastritis it is undesirable upo...

Svetlana
11.07.2004, 16:41
Hello, the dear doctor! It is known, that at a gastritis the use of alcohol is undesirable. But as there are cases when without it or him to not manage you could not prompt what kind of alcohol better to use: vodka, wine, beer?

Rasulov M.I.
14.07.2004, 10:00
Gastritises great variety. At you what?

Dmitry
16.07.2004, 23:07
What gastritises happen?

Svetlana
19.07.2004, 19:05
At me that when goes zabros biles to a stomach, refljuks-a gastritis if I am not mistaken. From HP has got rid. So it is better to use - vodka, wine, beer? In advance thanks.

Rasulov M.I.
20.07.2004, 04:20
Chronic gastritis with the normal and raised or increased secretory function of a stomach - usually superficial or with a lesion of gastric glands without an atrophy; arises more often at young age mainly at men. Are marked or celebrated a gastric and intestinal dyspepsia (unpleasant taste in a mouth, depression of appetite, a nausea, especially in the mornings, an eructation by air, rumbling and transfusion in a stomach or belly, constipations or diarrheas); at long current - pohudanie, signs of a hypovitaminosis. Often there is an accompanying enteritis; the intestinal dysbacteriosis, a pancreatitis, a cholecystitis impose the print on a clinical picture of disease. Wish to specify diagnoz-call 248 5055

Svetlana
21.07.2004, 11:04
So anybody also has not responded me. Sadly: (

The anonym
22.07.2004, 08:53
Svetlana, to women is better not upotrjabljat than any spirits, and in their your case it is impossible even to smell:)

Magadov M.M.
25.07.2004, 07:46
Svetlana, hello!
If at you occurs or happens constant zabros biles in a stomach, the reason of all your malaises - a sick cholic bubble.
I shall offer you two paths: to accept this or that kind of alcohol and to suffer after that "case" or two - four months to give some or a little bit enhanced attention to the zheludochno-to an intestinal tract, to do some procedures and after a course - two receptions of preparations to meet and see off these "cases" with a smaller loss for an organism.
My mmm@hive2. sbin. org address

Dock
27.07.2004, 21:54
On a full stomach only vodka it is (a little). Some faults or wines, etc. avoid.

child
31.07.2004, 05:47
My friend so treated a stomach ulcer, any bulechka has learned, tjapnet stoparik vodjary, zakusyvat a slice of bacon, in size with mizinnyj a finger. Here 10 years as alive.