PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! To me have diagnosed, chronic holetsestit and sand in kidneys....

Alija
27.07.2004, 11:45
Uv. The doctor! To me have diagnosed, chronic holetsestit and sand in kidneys. Me it is constant podtashnivaet both up to meal and after. And last two days wetting a little brownish color, but not dark. Whether there can be it signs holetsestita? How to treat holetsestit magnziej? And, whether it is possible to get rid for ever from holetsestita? In advance thanks!

evromedprestizh
30.07.2004, 04:34
Dear Alija! At a chronic cholecystitis it is necessary to find out the reason (for example, an infection, a fatty dystrophia, it is cholic - stone illness or disease, a peptic ulcer, etc.). It will define or determine tactics of treatment. At you now exacerbations of process. Magnesia can temporarily remove or temporarily take off a painful syndrome, but does not restore job of an organ, as other preparations from of some gepatoprotektorov, for example, Essentiale, liv-52, etc. Treatment long - 3 4 courses in a year. We recommend you doobsldeovatsja for specification of the diagnosis and to consult at the doctor of the gastroenterologist for selection of effective complex therapy.
The candidate of medical sciences the doctor of the maximum or supreme category gastroenterologist Kuznetsov George Borisovich.