PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To the child of 7 years it is diagnosed - sigmavidnaja an intestine....

OKSANA
27.07.2004, 06:31
Hello, the doctor. To the child of 7 years it is diagnosed - sigmavidnaja an intestine. Doctors have offered only a diet and sanatorium, but the child enough often is disturbed with abdominal pains, constipations (despite of the delivery recommended by the doctor), it is necessary to put a clyster often. Prompt what to do or make, please. Thankful in advance for advice or council.

dietolog2002@ukr.net
28.07.2004, 19:03
Sigmavidnaja an intestine - a site of a thick intestine which is located between descending and direct intestines.. The sigmoid intestine is at everyone and I do not know, that means put it is necessary to guess only

dietolog2002@ukr.net
29.07.2004, 12:47
Sigmoid intestine - a site of a thick intestine which is located between descending and direct intestines.. The sigmoid intestine is at everyone and I do not know, that means put it is necessary to guess only

dietolog2002@ukr.net
30.07.2004, 01:19
Sigmoid intestine - a site of a thick intestine which is located between descending and direct intestines.. The sigmoid intestine is at everyone and I do not know, that means diagnosed it is necessary to guess only