PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to cure this all

Rufat
28.07.2004, 12:15
Hello,
Has just handed over analyses (repeatedly)
The cholesterin is raised or increased (249) Norms or Rates (up to or 200)
The general or common lipids povyshenny (1493, 5) Norms or Rates (450 - 1000)
Trigletsiridy povyshenny (348) Norms or Rates (200)
ALT povyshenno (57) Norms or Rates (ienee 41)
Nuclear heating plant in norm or rate (29) Norms or Rates (less than 37
Also that the most important why I can not izbavitsja-it is raised or increased parameter GGT (106) Norm or Rate (10 45)
At inspection on Uzi have put diagnoz-a fatty dystrophia of a liver (one speak 1 oh degrees others to 3 her.?????). A chronic pancreatitis. A chronic cholecystitis.
Hepatitises, bilirubin, iron by way of!
The pancreas is a little condensed.
All this background keeps during a year!
Fat I do not eat year but a background remains!
It was surveyed on gastroendoskopii have diagnosed: the Erosive gastritis (gemorogichnyj) the Superficial duodenitis and nedostaochnost a cardial sphincter.
Whether probably it to cure? Because attempts of numerous doctors are meanwhile vain.
I except for a hyperoxemia, and recently, insignificant pains under ribs from the right party or side felt nothing yet have not handed over analyses.
Weight at me 95 at body height 184. Year of a birth 1972
Yours faithfully and thankful in advance,
Rufat
Baku

evromedprestizh
29.07.2004, 15:52
Dear Rufat! At you a fatty dystrophia of a liver. This chronic disease. Treatment is directed on maintenance of function of a liver and achievement of long remissions. Treatment should be complex, courses long.
The candidate of medical sciences the doctor of the maximum or supreme category gastroenterologist Kuznetsov George Borisovich.