PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Almost 8 months at me a diarrhea, in the beginning skolko-that months pe...

Elena
27.07.2004, 20:04
Hello! Almost 8 months at me a diarrhea, in the beginning skolko-that months alternating a normal chair, last time with a constipation. At once I shall tell or say, that I live abroad and visit or attend you I can not. The general or common analysis of a blood, the analysis wet good. The local US defines or determines nothing, though in Rosii to me spoke on US, that at me diskenezija zhel. Ways on giperkinet. To type. biohim. The analysis of a blood of 5 times showed excess of norm or rate on a lipase and an amylase (an amylase very slightly, the lipase - time in 1, 5 twice, then it is less). On hepatitises it is checked up (wives., 29 years). Did or made the general or common roentgen with barium and an iodine for a month prior to the beginning of a diarrhea (iz-for pains in right to a side and colors of a chair - were green), anything. Last time could not get to the doctor on razl. To circumstances, more shortly, visit is appointed or nominated in a month with something. Is tired to wait. Disturb pains on the right (the basic pain on 4 sm above a belly-button to the right under an angle in 45.), Less often at the left, any dorsodynias above about scapulas began to appear, but the core - is not clear from what an arising diarrhea (I cannot catch any specific products, I do not eat anything salty, marinovanogo, acute, fat, even sweet; any mushroom, meat broths, has ceased to eat moloch. Products). Last time at a diarrhea strong pains and muttering in a stomach or belly. She lasts day on 2 4 (sometimes it is simply liquid chair of times in day, sometimes it is necessary time 3 for a day to run, but not more often), then a break of day on 2 or for a week (was), sometimes 2 weeks (basically posl. Time), then all anew... Still and the constipation began to excruciate Last time. Any heartburns, a vomiting, a nausea, a chair without a blood or a smell, color usual... And I approximately know, that to me the doctor will appoint or nominate - a roentgen with radioactive isotopes on pancreatic, a roentgen with them on cholic (he already appointed or nominated it), a roentgen to an intestine likely, and a gastroscopy. If I do not wish to do or make so much rentgenov at once, whether prompt, from what you advise to begin (he stands up for a roentgen on pancreatic, I for an intestine). In what direction to dig, whether it is similar to a colitis any? I do not drink, I do not smoke, stones in cholic are not present, inflammations too, why pancreatic, whether iz-for raised or increased lipases that... But unless it can cause a diarrhea? And whether there are no what ways even without radioactive isotopes to manage? In advance thanks...

Rasulov M.I.
29.07.2004, 02:34
Syndrome of the angry intestine. Let your doctor begins therapy without any inspections, having handed over only the analysis of a feces on disbioz.