PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear gastroenterologist! In me after an endoscopy have found out big kolich...

Irina
27.07.2004, 14:24
The dear gastroenterologist! In me after an endoscopy have found out plenty Helikobakterii in a stomach which causes my malaises. The gastritis or while is not present a ulcer. But a nausea and a flaccid stomach, also a hyperoxemia. Have appointed or nominated preparat-HELIDAK and Prajlosek, pervyj-a strong antibiotic, and at me all life (me 40 years) to antibiotics a strong allergy, a nausea, a vomiting and td. How to me them to accept? - whether it is impossible to try or taste more sparing preparations, can be will borrow or occupy more longly time but not so will hardly transfer or carry by-effects? Thankful in advance for the answer. Irina

scorceni
28.07.2004, 16:44
Who and what way uve idel big kolichesvto helikobaktera? It can be only under one condition - if from you have taken bioptat mucous, and under a microscope vrach-the pathologist, at use of special painting has counted them. bolshe in any way. 2 forgive or excuse and for what you treat antibiotics? What DIAGNOSIS?????