PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a ulcer of a duodenum. Whether can take away me with her in army R..

Innokenty
27.07.2004, 20:48
At me a ulcer of a duodenum. Whether can take away me with her in army of the Russian Federation? And if I it or her shall take off or shall cure, she will cicatrize, whether will take away in this case?

Vanja
28.07.2004, 14:51
At me the same trouble, a ulcer 12 perstnoj intestines. The matter is that on provilam they have no right to take away with a ulcer, but if you not obrashchaeshsja to doctors then that's all right and they take away you from you. I too have not left nearly so in army. The matter is that when I laid down in hospital from a military registration and enlistment office at me even on FGS all was normal, though it is the most correct way to learn or find out about a ulcer but the matter is that I even did not treat it or her specially. When I have made FGS itself pakazalo, that the ulcer has already cicatrized. Thus I have received a delay for 3 years. Do or make from here conclusion: itself go on FGS, instead of from a military registration and enlistment office.
CONCLUSION: go on doctors Is more often, complain of a constant stomach ache and 2 times a year are necessary to lay a minimum in hospital even if that you does not hurt any more, is even simple on inspection.