PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I am afraid, that I address too late, however if is though to...

Marrying
26.07.2004, 13:13
Hello,
I am afraid, that I address too late, however if is though any opportunity to change a situation...
To me 26 years, about 2 3 years ago are probable iz-for stresses at me constipations have begun. To the doctor did not go and prinemala various laxatives. And therefore, now without them practically to not manage. Whether everything is possible as that from them "slezt" or already, nothing will turn out also an intestine is spoiled finally? Neither a beet, nor prunes did not help or assist, but only hammered and complicated it is even more. What to do or make? Help or assist please.
In advance thanks for any advice or council.

Dock
28.07.2004, 10:38
Very difficultly on an Internet. The continuous duty in common with spets-m. Is required Is necessary to study or investigate and to pick up a suitable diet, systematically forcing an intestine perilstirovat. On whom does not operate or work svekla-can work carrots and t d. The list with a cellulose. For 30 minutes up to predpolog. A chair make a microclyster of butter or oil of a dogrose or oblepihi-20 30 ml + vazelinovoe + Glycerinum 5. Try or taste sour-milk before a dream, avoid some laxatives and do not suppose neoporozhnenija once a day. Even by means of clysters, but it is impossible to take a great interest or be fond in them too. I wish to not hurt or not be ill;not be sick))