PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, after reception of an appreciable course of medicines for a cystitis (in t...

Tatyana to 23 year
26.07.2004, 23:05
The dear doctor, after reception of an appreciable course of medicines for a cystitis (including antibiotics), the skin has turned yellow. Would hand over an-zy on hepatitises, With - otrits. The analysis biohim. Bloods a trace.: the general or common fiber 87, an albumin 53, a bilirubin the general or common 31, 1, a bilirubin of a straight line 4, 6, the rest - in norm or rate. I see, that parameters are raised or increased. Please, explain, how much or as far as it is serious, that at me with a liver and as it is treated. The general or common an-z bloods, urine - in norm or rate. In advance thanks.

Vasilenko V.V.
27.07.2004, 21:05
Already answered this question.

Irina 24 years
28.07.2004, 06:17
Good afternoon. Prompt, please, that can mean the raised or increased parameters of the biochemical analysis of a blood: a bilirubin the general or common 28.48; a bilirubin of a straight line 14.42; a cholesterin 5.8; iron 32.1. Other parameters in norm or rate. Problems with a liver never was. How much or As far as it is dangerous? What it is necessary to undertake? Whether it will be effective thus only a diet or treatment is necessary? In advance I thank.