PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much it would be desirable to hear the comment of the expert. At me it is a lot of friends sre...

Ooze
27.07.2004, 13:20
Very much it would be desirable to hear the comment of the expert. At me it is a lot of friends among Italians, some times was at their place on a visit, and it has been very surprised, that standard reception of peep (and it is traditions, instead of a single instance): a breakfast - a calyx or calicle of coffee with a croissant, a dinner - often a sandwich or something a lung, a supper - quite high-grade, sometimes including and the first (soup), the truth not so late. All turns out to opposite to what always learned or taught us, type a breakfast eat itself, a dinner share with the friend, a supper give the enemy. Thus would not tell or say, that Italians are more painful or unhealthy than Russian or life expectancy at them less. How it to explain? The question has arisen because now I too live in the Europe (the truth not in Italy), and 11 letnyj the little son passes mine approximately to the same diet as iz-for jobs to trace it or him as I follow in the afternoon cannot. How much or As far as it is critical or it is necessary to insist on a normal hot breakfast and a high-grade dinner? Thus of employment or occupation at school at them often up to three (the beginning in 7 : 45), the lunch break is, but ANYBODY from a class does not go to a dining room, preferring to manage sandwiches. The son too speaks, that there is tasteless, and the sandwich is better. e. He has dinner at home enough late, and if there are no additional employment or occupations, and has normally supper with me hours from 7 8 evenings. How to not spoil a stomach and normal development of an organism to the child at such regimen? Whether it is necessary to force the child is, if he does not want? In advance thanks for the answer.

Natalia of Century Rozina
28.07.2004, 01:26
One I can tell or say for certain - to force the child is-
It is impossible. In the rest - if you cannot
To supervise process, then
Take care of that the child accepted
Polyvitaminums.