PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very much worry for my sister. To her of 27 years and at body height of 164 sm she weighs 43...

Olga
27.07.2004, 01:02
I very much worry for my sister. To her of 27 years and at body height of 164 sm she weighs 43 kg. And it is pleasant to her. Eats only a boiled beet than not zapravlenuju and sunflower seeds of a sunflower (sometimes nuts) and all!!! Neither arrangements nor threat do not help or assist to teach it or her. To her begin tsepljatsja different illnesses or diseases, t. To. Immunity decreases. Help or assist please! Can where nibud there are clauses or articles about that as harmfully cherezmernoe growing thin and it can result or bring in what consequences, in fact she grows thin specially. It can already psychological problems (phobia to grow stout)? I Shall be to you thankful in advance.

Larissa
27.07.2004, 09:06
Olga, on mine it is called a nervous anorexia. The person trying to grow thin so gets used to this idea that loses real representation about the weight. It is fraught with that after transition of the certain boundary in weight problems with endocrine system which are not restored even begin after the person has put on weight. My sister had a same problem. She at body height 1.64 weighed 38 kg. And now has recovered up to 75 kg. And all time adds in weight is not dependent on that how much she eats. And all this iz-for disturbances endocrine
Systems.
The help of the psychologist is necessary to your sister!!!

Tasha
27.07.2004, 20:46
Olga, your sister should address to the doctor, for an arm or a hand allocate or remove it or her to the psychologist or the psychotherapist, whether check she causes a vomiting after reception of nutrition (as a rule and do or make) differently it threatens with terrible problems with digestion. I speak it as the person last through it. To get out from this it is very serious, if there will be questions write, I shall respond, that I undertook. It was practically released or exempted, but consequences catch up with each time.