PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me a question in occasion of a separate delivery. How much or As far as to me from...

JUlja
27.07.2004, 12:42
Hello. At me a question in occasion of a separate delivery. How much or As far as I know, on it or him;them it is impossible to combine fibers and carbohydrates. However practically at all products there is both that, and another. In that case it turns out in general not clearly that...

Lyudmila
27.07.2004, 17:22
All trouble sr-in the information that in a pursuit of a rating give out in the truncated kind lozung-sensation, not giving or allowing the information in full, than nonplus the people who were taking on belief of their report. Yes, the reasonable separate delivery is necessary. But it is necessary to understand, that it does not concern to natural products, t. To. The nature itself has provided an optimum parity or ratio of all basic components necessary for normal digestion. Franzuzy joke: " There is a salad, and there is an admixture of vegetables " (in salad - harmony). An example: nuts, in them both Adeps, and fiber, and carbohydrates, but in harmony, also is the most valuable product. Still an example: macaroni - flotski, in them we without everyone osovanija mix or admix meat with Adeps and carbohydrates - such - here a dish and it is considered inadmissible in a separate delivery. By the way, bypass silence some others ogranichesnija in practice of a separate delivery, and in fact one without another cannot exist. Therefore I recommend to not follow blindly, and critically to concern to the references, concerning or touching sharp change of a traditional delivery.