PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Natalia To. On September, 26th 2004 10 : 47 : 46 Good afternoon, you could not, use...

Natalia To.
10.07.2004, 23:18
Natalia To. On September, 26th 2004 10 : 47 : 46
Good afternoon, you could not, prokommentirorvat results of analyses of the blood which have been handed over at inspection on the diagnosis "Gee's disease". IgA AGA-20 Eml (at norm or rate 40 Eml) IgG AHA - 99 Eml (at norm or rate opjat-taki 40 Eml) On transglutamiinazu handed over nothing. Or could not recommend to itself to address for on-lajn consultation. Internal consultation is temporarily impossible, therefore a degree of promptness high... If it is not difficult, respond, than such results of the analysis can threaten us. Rebjatenyshu 2 g 4 m. Yours faithfully Natalia. Thankful in advance.

Dock
12.07.2004, 11:14
The diagnosis to put difficultly and r-tatov bloods, I am afraid, that insufficiently. The full complex of analyses and a biopsy + consultation of the competent expert in this area Is required. For treatment full refusal of everything that contains cereals pshenitsi, barley, oats is required, to a rye. Often for acknowledgement or confirmation of the diagnosis and do or make (that is by process of elimination - reaction to a diet excluding cereals). Remission comes already within the next few days. At the correct approach to a question the forecast very favorable - the child completely recovers and in the further the organism restores ability to digestion of cereals. I wish the kid to recover:)

Talla
15.07.2004, 18:19
For full acknowledgement or confirmation Celiac Disease except for lowered IgA and raised or increased IgG it is necessary as to define or determine antibodies specific to this disease. The biopsy is desirable, but considering age of the kid mozhna will stop on antibodies if they are positive. The diet - one of the main methods of treatment, is described below Dock

Dock on September, 26th 2004 12:13:47
18.07.2004, 18:43
Thanks! In November we shall be in Sankt-Petersburg, do not know, in what edges or territories podattsja by searches of the competent expert there? And whether there is a center which was deal with problems of a Gee's disease? In a delivery it is slightly adhered " bezgljutenovoj in a diet. Porridge - it is rare. And sometimes cookies. Bread almost does not eat. The only thing natolknuvshee me on suspicion about a Gee's disease the phenomenon - volumetric, and frequent (up to 4 times a day) a quaggy chair. But it was almost half a year back - now it's OK. I read, that such can povtorjatsja-vanish. In weight normally - 13 kg. Body height too 92. But - enanthesises, mnogochsislennye food allergies though ORZ is ill or sick seldom. In general I understand, that all this insufficient signs, and they only an occasion. Really, it is necessary to search for good experts. To know only where... In advance thanks for the response! Yours faithfully - Natalia

Dock
21.07.2004, 22:34
Natalia as I know at children are exhausted and lag behind in development. The clinic happens enough rough and " slightly we adhere " here would not pass or not take place. Children at times hold on water and buckwheat flat cakes weeks. At gljutenovoj enterapotii cannot vanish in itself as changes in a thin intestine simply so will not pass or not take place while there is a stimulus. It seems to me at the kid there is no Gee's disease. There can be a food allergy as there are additional allergic signs? I would like, that the opinion was expressed Talla, by me in fact not the doctor. And ON WHAT YOU IN GENERAL COMPLAIN?

Dock on September, 27th 2004
24.07.2004, 03:53
Thanks for a short consolation! On October, 5th we go to the allergist, can that to us here will tell or say... BUT hope on local spetsov small... Complaints basically on rashes numerous on legs or foots, it is direct korki almost. And that the chair happens frequent (4 times a day) and volumetric.. It - perhaps, the core. Plus a dysbacteriosis (the truth is data of semi-annual prescription).
And more read, that at a Gee's disease backlog in mental development (at us zaderzhkka speeches - still at a level - " mama-the daddy " It in 2 and 4 m.!) and caries of a teeth at otsutstviii sladkogo-chocolate in a ration and ezhednevnooj to double cleaning zubov-all this too can be an indirect parameter tseliakiii. She can proceed and in the latent form.. People till 30 years do not guess the disease. And so I also have taken alarm. Plus in koprogrammah often fat acids find both krahamal and jodofilnuju flora.. It like too on an arm or a hand of illness or disease... Well here such... Good. If you not the doctor can know experts good in Petersburg? Excuse, that I repeat.. Thanks for attention...
Natalia