PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. Magomet Islamovich! Many thanks for your answer (a question from June, 2nd, we say lies...

Taisija Viktorovna, 66 years
23.07.2004, 06:13
Uv. Magomet Islamovich! Many thanks for your answer (a question from June, 2nd, time 21 : 16), that DZ: " Superficial gastroduodenit " does not exist. Whether you can under the description of signs and rez-there analyses opredilit DZ and treatment?: Rez-you intubations: Mucous a stomach giperemirovana, hydropic. The analysis of a blood on antibodies: it is found out "heliobaktor". Treatment is appointed or nominated: Metronidazolum, atoksitsimin, de-nol. My complaints: a pressing stethalgia and a back, a regurgitation, an eructation. Treatment is appointed or nominated: kvamatel, mezim-forte, matilium. Under this scheme or plan I am flied or treated 4 nedeli-improvements is not present. On the contrary, all by-effects from the instruction of preparations are shown: a dermal hyperemia, pains in muscles and joints, a headache, disturbance of coordination of movements. A diet I keep 2 years, all ravno-after meal a sharp stethalgia and in a back. Whether it is correct to me treatment is picked up? Why nothing helps or assists? Thanks

Rasulov M.I.
23.07.2004, 20:27
I offer hospitalization to us in clinic of gastroenterology MMA.