PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, what analysis can confirm presence ljambly in...

Irina
15.05.2004, 00:07
Prompt, please, what analysis can confirm presence ljambly in a cholic bubble at the child of 5 years? To us has put this diagnosis a homeopathist, using apparatus Follja. Whether it is necessary to trust this method?

Dock
18.05.2004, 15:13
Ochchchen it is conditional (let podtv. Doctors). And on what you complain?

Irina
21.05.2004, 02:44
At the child atopichesky a dermatitis. We spent a purgation, I so understand on Semenovoj, garlick clysters and have deduced or removed any worms, I saw them. Now a following stage we treat ljamblii. That the doctor, that treats us, speaks that if we shall get rid of all parasites will pass or take place a diathesis.

Dock
22.05.2004, 06:27
I speak according to the academician. Ljamblii-as a flu. If to not treat, pass or take place in three weeks if to treat - in a week (Trichopolum or Tinidazolum). If mister Magadov today will be, he to you can, it seems to me very in detail it to explain. Helminths periodically happen at all children and it is normal (certainly them to treat). Perhaps, they also play any role the given case... My son had the same and ointment "belosalik" has plentifully enough, strongly helped or assisted. The antihistaminics appointed or nominated by the allergist + adsorbents had zero effect... Immunity here too plays not last role... Consult to the good allergist... In general with dermal illnesses or diseases all is uneasy..., but steer clear of these or it "follej", t. To. They treat everything, and it prirogativa charlatans. This my opinion.

Irina
24.05.2004, 22:02
We happened both at allergists and at gastroenterologists and at dermatologists both t. d and t. The item And all undertook to treat and guaranteed result. And where he this result? Dizbakteriozy a various degree of gravity, raschesy and moknutija, the restless and nervous kid. And we are treated all of us by various ways 5 years (almost since a birth)... The Soul hurts for the child, I shall believe already and to the charlatan. t. To. I see results.

Dock
25.05.2004, 18:49
I very much understand you. In these cases speak " address to the expert ", and experts know nothing is more often... I drove the son to the allergist, he to me " at it or him is littered an intestine ". When you hear this bosh from experts simply arms or hand fall... Worms can cause various enough displays..., there can be it and the reason. The kid not allergik? Moreover, and whether the diagnosis " atopich is correct. d-t "? One I can tell or say precisely. Detection tsist is not an attribute of a lambliasis and the more so on follju. I am long studied or investigated this question (itself with a long-term problem), and have noticed, that the the doctor is less qualified, the more he shouts about a lambliasis and a dysbacteriosis

Irina
27.05.2004, 16:33
As to confirm or deny the diagnosis a lambliasis? Periodically to the child put a dysbacteriosis (kandidy, staphilococcuses and other muck), but he (dysbacteriosis) arises again and brings with itself an exacerbation of a diathesis. Glisty-that actually at the kid were. How to not believe to the doctor which words vse-taki have proved to be true?

Dock
30.05.2004, 19:56
If I am not mistaken - duoden. Intubation will tell or say precisely. Mahmud Magadovich, help or assist, it is a pity the kid. But it seems to me, it or this to do or make it is not necessary to the kid.

Magadov M.M.
01.06.2004, 21:04
Irina, good afternoon!
And to DOCK of thanks.
Irina to probe the child does not follow, too early. But to help or assist you it is possible. Ljamblii, as well as helminths and other "dirty tricks", "nelegaly" in our organism. It is necessary to get rid of them.
Ljamblii - inhabitants of a thin intestine, their finding in a feces or biles confirm disturbance of a functional status gepato-biliarnogo a tract. Vesical bile, losing as a result of developments of stagnation in a cholic bubble, bactericidal properties, ceases to suppress body height of the elementary to which concern and ljamblii, a pathogenic microflora in an intestine, causing disturbance of an equilibrium parity or ratio of the microorganisms, named by a dysbacteriosis.
To solve a problem it is possible, it is necessary to force to be reduced a cholic bubble for what it is necessary for you to spend a series tjubazhej (not to itself, the child), though also to you would not prevent.
One dessertspoon of honey to place in a glass, to fill in warm (35 - 40 gr.) mineral water so that honey has been filled in by water and above it or him there was a layer of water in a finger tolshinoj. Honey to dissolve pounding or triturating its or his spoon, to allow the child to drink, it is possible to wash down with a drink - two waters, to lay on the right side on 25 - 30 minutes. WITHOUT the HEATER!!!
After this time to allow the child to drink half of glass of cold water. Further it is necessary to feed it or him and every 5 minutes poit with one third of glass of cold (room temperature) of water (any).
Quantity or Amount of water - 1 litre.
Before the termination or ending of procedure to the child to move, to not lay and to not sit.
After carrying out of procedure be bound to me and in detail describe its or her course and a status of the child.
Mine E. mail: mmm@hive2. sbin. org

Magadov M.M.
01.06.2004, 23:23
Irina, hello! To DOCK of thanks.
The theory I shall paint later, if interestingly, and now - a technique:
One dessertspoon of honey to place in a glass, to fill in warm (35 - 40 gr.) mineral water so that honey has been filled in by water and above it or him there was a layer of water in a finger tolshinoj. Honey to dissolve pounding or triturating its or his spoon, to allow the child to drink, it is possible to wash down with a drink - two waters, to lay on the right side on 25 - 30 minutes. WITHOUT the HEATER!!!
After this time to allow the child to drink half of glass of cold water. Further it is necessary to feed it or him and every 5 minutes poit with one third of glass of cold (room temperature) of water (any).
Quantity or Amount of water - 1 litre.
Before the termination or ending of procedure to the child to move, to not lay and to not sit.
Mine E. mail: mmm@hive2. sbin. org
Write at once on carrying out of procedure if honey causes reaction in the child, write, nodberyom replacement to him.

Dock
03.06.2004, 20:26
Mahmud Magadovich, and whether there is at the kid a lambliasis?

The anonym
06.06.2004, 08:48
Irina, you are not afraid to kill the child similar diagnostics and treatment? Doctor Magadova I exclude. How it can be trusted method Follja?

Dock
07.06.2004, 19:58
From tjubazha anything bad does not happen, but is valid, Mahmud Magadovich, whence at 5 years or summer kids stagnation? The organism works for them as chasiki. Probably, it is necessary to make US at first. puz.?

The anonym
10.06.2004, 00:52
So to you US also has shown ljamblii, worms and all animals at once.

Dock
11.06.2004, 22:02
If there is a stagnation of bile for ljambly it is "honey"

Magadov M.M.
14.06.2004, 21:36
Irina, DOCK, Friends, hello!
You are right, five years from a sort, whence to him (stagnation) to be?
First time I too was unable understand it when according to US have defined or determined a dyskinesia of a cholic bubble and zhelchevyvodjashchih ways at six years or summer kids.
US to spend it is possible, I not against, but did not wish to complicate a situation, at Irina and so a strain, and we UZIsty quite often go too far, from myself adding references and advice or councils, which short to you is already known.
The US ljambly, certainly will not show, but to spend it is possible, not penetrating into verbal support.
And in general, children or guys, YOU are GOOD FELLOWS!

Irina
18.06.2004, 15:24
Many thanks for advice or councils, comprehension and sympathy! I shall necessarily make tjubazh! Tell or Say only than it is possible to replace honey? We did or made US. Have diagnosed a pancreatitis, but after vermicidal procedures, pancreatic has come to norm or rate.

Lydia 20
20.06.2004, 11:53
Please! " Garlick clysters " is as??? Daughters 14, worms.

Irina
21.06.2004, 20:38
Lydia, whether I do not know you can do all this with such small child... Throw off to me the address on agrofena@hotbox. ru I to you I shall in detail describe, and to you most to solve. And that is a lot of place to the loan.

Olesya
21.07.2004, 12:08
Thanks for the answer to a question about Novinete and fizioprotsedurah (27.08.04 11 : 25 : 50). But explain, please, why it is impossible to spend fizioprotsedury on a background of reception OK? And more. It is Literally at the same time at me strange pains have begun: each time when I sit, and then I rise (unimportantly, sharply or slowly), for some seconds there is a nagging pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly, as at monthly. Tell or say, it too iz-for fizioprotsedur? In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
23.07.2004, 04:35
1. I cannot define or determine in absentia the reason of a pain, 2. Not all physical factors are combined with OK, besides days of a cycle are necessarily considered.