PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, very much you prolshu, do not pass or miss mine soobshchene!!! To me of 17 years, at men...

Katya
20.07.2004, 23:59
The doctor, very much you prolshu, do not pass or miss mine soobshchene!!! To me 17 years, at me were problems with a metabolism, vsledstvii that have appeared superfluous killogramy, now with an exchange more or less that's all right. But in additives to all at me a chronic superficial gastritis. I wish to get on a a diet: we Take grechku at the rate of as at usual cooking, and we fill in with abrupt boiled water, we put to be insisted for the night, to cook grechku it is not necessary. Grechku it is possible to eat of 1 % with yogurt.
The diet is calculated on 1 2 weeks, then it is necessary to make a break even for a month.
It is possible for me such or it is counter-indicative?

Magadov M.M.
23.07.2004, 00:25
Katya, hi!
Let's act or arrive a little on other:
The exchange veshestv is a function of a pancreas, and in your case - still and a liver - a cholic bubble.
Spend US of a liver - a cholic bubble and place results on a page for now everyone it will prepare and be done or made get in " the Bench of a life " or in similar institutions a product under the name " Soljanka holmovaja ", is more exact - " Tea Soljanka Holmovaja ". It is a rectangular approach traffic pattern with 20 filtr-bags, everyone makes in a glass boiled water for 20 minutes and the glass is accepted right after meal (!) entirely, 3 times a day and a course in 2 months are natural, 2 times are necessary to use bags.
It is unique lek. The form, is more exact a grass which restores functions of a pancreas.
And with diets we shall solve later. Basic your diet is to not fast, and to eat often, but in the small portions, it is desirable to limit carbohydrates (sweet)
zharennoe, and also all assortment of juices, drinks "miracle" - yoghurts and the other advertised products. In them there is no advantage or benefit, any lakto-and bifido-cultures, and, it is natural - natural fruit. It is a set of preservatives, stabilizers, gustatory and color additives and other chemistry.