PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Almost month disturbs morbidity in right to a side...

Tatyana
22.07.2004, 02:19
Hello, the doctor. Almost month disturbs morbidity in right to a side, toshnit, very badly I eat. Has handed over the analysis of a blood (all parameters in norm or rate, including eosinocytes of 3 %, here only an ESR 20) the Biochemical analysis (a bilirubin the general or common and direct, ALT, nuclear heating plant, an alkaline phosphatase, amilaza-all in norm or rate) US: hr. A cholecystitis, hr. A cholangitis. Concrements I am not revealed also biles a little (the doctor has told or said) drink no-shpu, Flaminum, enzymes. But all while - former. Tried to hand over bile on crop, it has not turned out (I always it was difficultly probed) Tell or Say please, under what analyses except for the bile it is possible to reveal possible or probable parasites and whether they can give such picture? Thanks.

Rasulov M.I.
22.07.2004, 21:56
First a roentgenoscopy of a stomach and depending on result - a gastroscopy. Ph. 248 5055.