PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 21 year and at me a problem that I sharply dump or reset weight...

Secret
16.07.2004, 16:16
Hello. To me 21 year and at me a problem that I sharply dump or reset weight, for a year I have grown thin for 7 kg and now at body height 160 see I weigh 41 kg. I never was the fatty, but always was in a normal form. With ejchas all clothes on me hang a bag, and to evening of forces are not present in general, in 22 I feel lethally tired but if I shall lay down to sleep, I can not fall asleep.

Vasily - wasiliy@online.ru
18.07.2004, 02:02
Hello! For you the optimum weight makes 50 kg. There is a deficiency of weight of 9 kg. It is necessary to start to solve a problem already now that there were no other problems. To type or collect weight it is more complex or difficult, than it or him to dump or reset. Write.

Secret
19.07.2004, 00:16
And how to type or collect ves-that. I absolutely do not have appetite. Only I start to eat, such feeling, as if obelas. It is good, when I shall push into myself a plate of macaroni and so I can eat only yoghurt and sandwiches.

20.07.2004, 03:50
Your organism at such delivery does not receive some the necessary vitamins, minerals, trace substances, a fat, pure or clean water, etc. Write.

21.07.2004, 01:55
Dear Bell! Write to me on mail. We shall communicate.