PDA

Просмотр полной версии : January, 28th 2003 14 : 19 : 48 Day kind a problem in the following: diarrheas till mornings...

The anonym
17.07.2004, 07:25
January, 28th 2003 14 : 19 : 48
Day kind a problem in the following: diarrheas in the mornings (often without a pain, a chair - a porridge, color yellow), abdominal pains (in the field of a belly-button). A hepatomegalia and splinomegalija (+ 1). In a liver obrazovnaie (on KT with konrastom - accumulation of substance in education except for a zone of cicatrix is marked or celebrated). Biochemistry - in norm or rate (I can result or bring here), the general or common bloods and urine - norm or rate. Hbs, Hcv - Otrits. A gastroscopy - a superficial gastritis. On uzi pancreatic non-uniform and zhelch. A bubble with an excess, nabl. Stagnation of bile. Still sometimes doctors speak that I yellow. AFP - 0. REA - 2.6. Education - a hemangioma. And here what to do or make with diarrheas? FOR a dysbacteriosis treated. There is no result. That will advise. PS I shall soon go on a colonoscopy

Rustam
17.07.2004, 22:22
And what result of the analysis on a dysbacteriosis and how then it or him treated?

Rasulov M.I.
18.07.2004, 20:32
If your hemangioma verified to operate it or her it is not necessary and sledtsuet to observe everyone half a year: there is a body height or not. In occasion of your diarrhea it is necessary to exclude all over again their infectious nature and after a colonoscopy with fresh analyses on a dysbacteriosis to be on reception to the gastroenterologist. Ph. 248 5055 the slave.

child
20.07.2004, 03:49
Hm. In occasion of verification... Interestingly and how it or her to verify not cutting out? But by that that she at me a year and the sizes do not vary and under the tomogram with contrast which has shown accumulation contrast v-VA (iodine) in obrazovnii mona to tell or say that most likely is a hemangioma (on uzi - reminds a target: an oval contour and in the center too an oval). Up to a colonoscopy even a month to wait, and on an infection it is necessary to hand over what analyses (the name of infections)??? Whether It is necessary to visit or attend lo? And it is not clear why the liver is increased also a lien. * * Dizbioz treated antibiot. Then bakt. Preparations, in analyses something has changed but diarrheas have remained I tend to an idea that business in pancreatic and cholic, but here is how them plainly to check up not clearly.