PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor, help or assist advice or council, please. Prompt, please...

Alexey
14.07.2004, 01:17
Hello, the doctor, help or assist advice or council, please. Prompt how to want, please, TO eat. The problem is concluded in the following "closed" circle: I wish to live, be pleased and believe in the forces, for achievement of feeling of confidence I should change a body build (muscles to develop, is shorter), for this purpose it is necessary to go in for sports, for this purpose energy is necessary, for this purpose it is necessary to eat, for this purpose it is necessary TO WISH to eat, for this purpose it is necessary to be mentally healthy person, able to receive pleasure and to see prospects, for this purpose it is necessary to believe in the forces, for this purpose is necessary to have the basis to believe in the forces, and for me the basis in particular is the developed body build, because "historically" so has developed, that muscular mass at me is not saved kak-that on a life, preferred to be engaged in everyones intellektualno-sedentary jobs, and so, the basis the basis, but what sports is possible to be engaged if is it would not be desirable: (It is possible to count, that I should address to the psychologist because absence of taste by a life is an attribute of depression. Yes, she is, but this stage is already passed or taken already place - uselessly. A problem even probably not in psychologists, and that I, vo-the first, about the reasons know all, and vo-the second, I test a dyscomfort when me manipulate, let even from kind promptings. Also I wish to change all in myself without additional "injections". If it will be possible to me, I mean shall be really high-grade to live.
Last time I come to conclusion, that physical development which did not suffice me all life, could solve ALL my problems. I simply would cease to hesitate of myself. I would know still, that everything, than is obliged, obliged to myself and only by " simple advice or council " how to want to eat - to the doctor. But I do not wish to eat so much, how much it is necessary activly to go in for sports. Not through force... What to do or make? To me of 30 years. Thanks.

Maria
17.07.2004, 03:55
Alexey, opjat-taki I advise to try to drink Klinutren, for this purpose to wish to eat not necessarily, and a drink high-calorie enough and besides useful (vitamins, belki-zhiry-carbohydrates in a normal parity or ratio), with taste too that's all right. To want to eat he, certainly, will not help or assist, but weight to not lose, avoid an attrition and accompanying bad state of health and depression of immunity you can.

The anonym
18.07.2004, 13:13
About vyshepredlagaemoj a chemical admixture - I poostereglas to drink. And in essence, - you need at last to cease to think and be engaged too much in an introspection and self-digging and zakapyvaeniem, and time to All of you about itself it is clear - start to do or make, carry out at last really all that want and that you know, that it is necessary for you, you zavjazli and brake in ideas - it is time to pass to action. And that at you all steam leave in hooter. Anything strashnoslozhnogo and remediless at you it is not visible. And appetite and in portable and literally comes during meal. And more, excuse, it is framed vpechatelenie, that you have simply sat up in "maids". Start TO OPERATE or WORK at last! In all napravlenjah. Success and success to you!

Alexey
20.07.2004, 03:34
Dear readers of the poster, the dear Anonym from 08.04, me the concrete problem - accordingly interests, the earnest entreaty to refrain from a psychoanalysis and "saving" comments. If I ask a question, means there is a problem. Maria, thanks you for concrete advice or council. Thanks all for konretnye advice or councils!