PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to doctor Magdanovu of M.: Hello, many thanks, that you on...

Svetlana
16.07.2004, 06:51
Question to doctor Magdanovu of M.: Hello, many thanks, that you have advised my child to accept vegetative sorbents (we treated a lambliasis makmirorom and the girl had nausea, a vomiting, an abdominal pain at night) a nausea has practically passed or has practically taken place, zhdivot does not hurt. And a question such: When the girl accepted Fervital all was normal, after he has ended in a drugstore I could buy or purchase only Rekitsen RD. There Is nothing awful there is no, but here an ill luck how to sleep to lay down - the child thirst excruciates. Whether there can be it of what dochka consumes not enough liquid at reception of a sorbent? She in general drinks very little. And more prompt please to her it can be absolutely not necessary to accept it or him more? (we accepted a sorbent while drank or saw makmiror + 5 days) Thanks you in advance.

Magadov M.M.
19.07.2004, 11:35
Svetlana, hello!
Both Fervital, and Rekitsen-RD the liquid - demand water, tea, even 0.5 glasses. Sorbents accept weeks two if signs will repeat begin repeated reception and communicate with me.