PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I live abroad here again do not do or make duodenal zondir...

Tanja
16.07.2004, 14:36
The dear doctor, I live abroad here again do not do or make duodenal intubation. Whether I can make blind intubation itself (it is not counter-indicative?) not using Sorbitum and crude yolks. Prompt please, that it is possible to use and as it or him to spend. The doctor has directed me on inspection of function zhelochnogo a bubble (holetseskopija?). You likely know, when into a vein enter a contrast agent, and then look on pictures as works (is reduced) zhelochnyj a bubble. I for the first time meet this inspection. Forgive or excuse, if any terms has written incorrectly. In advance to you it is grateful.

Magadov M.M.
17.07.2004, 11:50
Tanja, hello!
I shall describe a technique tubeless oporozhnenija a cholic bubble, but any innovations, and carry out all how it will be written:
Technique tubeless oporozhnenija a cholic bubble
Early in the morning, in 7.30 - 8.00, accept a solution of honey - in 1/4 glasses of warm water place 1 table spoon of honey, dissolve, carefully perememshivaja.
Further, lay down on the right side on 30 - 35 minutes. Without a heater!!!
After time accept 1 glass of cold mineral water, have breakfast and through each five-minute interval of time accept on half of glass of cold mineral water, up to 3 litres.
You will be slabit, the water accepted minutes will provide evacuation from an intestine of adjournment, "slags", fecal stones, etc.

Procedure it will be necessary to repeat two - three times.

About everything, that with you will occur or happen, inform me.

Technique tubeless oporozhnenija a cholic bubble

Early in the morning, in 7.30 - 8.00, give the child a solution of Sorbitum prepared on following or next propisi: in a glass fall asleep 1 teaspoon of Sorbitum, fill in minutes with water so that Sorbitum has been filled in and above it or him there was a layer of water in 1 see, dissolve at stirring on a water bath.
Further, put the child on the right side for 25 minutes.
Without a heater!!!
After time give the child 0.5 glasses of cold (room temperature) of mineral water, feed the child with a breakfast and further through each five-minute interval of time give him on one third of glass of cold mineral water, up to 0.5 litres.

The child will be slabit, the water accepted minutes will provide evacuation from an intestine of the congestive or stagnant bile thrown out from a cholic bubble.

Procedure it will be necessary to repeat two - three times.

About everything, that with you will occur or happen, inform me.