PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me of 40 years. As a result of a gastroscopy in me have found out helik...

Sergey.
16.07.2004, 13:25
Hello, to me of 40 years. As a result of a gastroscopy in me have found out helikobakter pilori. Earlier, since the childhood it was put diagnoz-hr. A gastritis. The doctor has appointed or nominated treatment by antibiotics. I am afraid of negative influence on a microflora zh/to a tract, t. To. In press such type of treatment, " destroying all flora, including 20 all of kinds h was put under doubt. pilori ". Advise how to be. Thanks

Rasulov M.I.
16.07.2004, 18:57
Fortnight course of the so-called triad scheme or plan of treatment into which enter
Preparations of a bismuth, Metronidazolum and or Tetracyclinum, or amoksitsillin,
Allow to cure an infection at 75 90 % of patients. Triad therapy less
It is effective at patients with metronidazolrezistentnymi microorganisms. Except for
That, she is complex or difficult enough, connected with an inconvenient regimen of reception of medicines and
It is characterized by presence of a side effect of preparations.

The alternative scheme or plan of treatment represents a fortnight course of reception
Inhibitors of a proton pomp, for example parieta, and or amoksitsillina, or
klaritromitsina. Double therapy is accompanied by smaller number collateral
Effects, than triad, but also its or her efficiency also below. A parameter eradikatsii
HP makes 70 80 %. For achievement of peak efficiency of treatment
Simultaneous reception parieta and an antibiotic is necessary. Now there was a tendency to use of short courses
The treatments, directed on eradikatsiju pylori. It borrows or occupies 7 10 days.