PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! To my daughter year and ten months. For posledn...

Tatyana
13.07.2004, 08:32
Hello, the dear doctor! To my daughter year and ten months. For last 3 its or her weeks tore 5 times, always during one time (at night, about 23 hours). She in a dream starts to cry, wakes up, at it or her vomitive desires and then a vomiting begin. After all it or this she drinks water and falls asleep, and next day absolutely healthy child. Yes, has forgotten to write, that besides that 5 times tore it or her, about 7 times there were simply vomitive desires, she cried, but then all ceased, and she fell asleep. All 5 times she ate different suppers - various vegetable mashed potatoes, varennye, without Adeps, meatless nearby 19.00 19.30 ch. For the night drinks always admixture NAN with bifidobakterijami, approximately 200 ml (t. To. Yogurt she refuses to drink, and on the cow milk from packages at it or her diarrhea, without drink cannot fall asleep). We the local doctor concerns to this "frivolous" problem indifferently enough, communicates with us in a telephone regimen, has appointed or nominated analyses - urine to an acetone (result negative), a feces on a dysbacteriosis and koprogrammu (results still are not present). Whether you can assume the possible or probable reasons of a vomiting at a daughter? What we need to survey? Still it can is necessary to hand over any analyses? Perhaps, before finding-out of the reason of a vomiting to have a drink any travki for zheludochno-an intestinal tract? And more a question: the husband considers or counts, that in all the admixture which the daughter drinks for the night is guilty. If it can cause, whether you can advise that on what it is possible to replace an admixture, considering the above-stated? Thanks for the answer.

Rasulov M.I.
16.07.2004, 17:25
Tatyana, unfortunately at us on a site is not present the adviser on children's gastroenterology and to give advice or councils at a level of the family doctor to me it would not be desirable. Can forward your question to our pediatrists.