PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, saharozamenitel it is harmful? I have decided it or him to drink instead of saha...

Anna
16.07.2004, 10:40
Tell or Say, please, saharozamenitel it is harmful? I have decided it or him to drink instead of Saccharum, and to me speak, that is harmful. Very much I look forward to hearing!

Lyudmila
16.07.2004, 17:01
To use sahaozameniteli with a view of growing thin it is not recommended on 3 m to the reasons: 1) the psychological need or requirement to indulge sladenkim so the probability of failure is high (and it is not necessary to amuse itself an idea, that you are kept) is saved; 2) all saharozameniteli are intended for diabetics and consequently do not participate in an insulinic exchange, but thus many of them give the same carbohydrate load and the same calories; 3) synthetic beskalorijnye saharozameniteli yet proshdi test by time, also these or those harmful influences on an organism are gradually found out. So do not imitate the smiling advertising divine better, advising to accept " 0 calories ", is better gradually use natural honey with cinnamon and zinziber (that improves an insulinic exchange).