PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Mahmud Magadovich! The following has shown US: S an excess shejki...

Страницы : [1] 2

Igor
03.05.2004, 14:54
Hello, Mahmud Magadovich!
The following has shown US: S the excess shejki a cholic bubble (it is deformed is the flake, bile), is not increased. Walls of a cholic bubble istoncheny, rough, places indistinct. The liver is not increased, ehogennost is raised or increased, moderately non-uniform. Also uzi has shown change of a parenchyma of a pancreas of diffusive or diffuse character. The sizes of a pancreas: golovka-2, 0, a body 1, 8, hvost-2, 2. Contours not equal places, virsunkov the duct is not expanded. A lien all in norm or rate. The right kidney is lowered or omitted I item, the right ureter is expanded.
On US in half a year all too, but ehogennost a liver normal, the structure or frame homogeneous, pancreatic is not increased, structure or frame homogeneous.
FGS: the Mucosa with giperi (nerazobrat) in all departments, all rest without features. The conclusion: diff. A gastritis.
FKS: the Lumen of all departments in N, cords or crimps high, uniform, a tonus is saved. The cross-section or transversal intestine sags a little. The vascular drawing precise, is strengthened in rektosigm a department. Baug the valve poluzh forms is closed or close. Mucous it or her it is a little bit hydropic. The dome of a caecum is a little bit deformed. Its or his mucous quaggy, contactly vulnerable. The lumen of an ileal intestine is examined on 10 15 sm in N, mucous pink, velvety. In a terminal department unique focal limfoid a hyperplasia. At the description of a biopsy: hronich. The terminal ileitis moderately expressed hr. Rektosig , slabovyrazhennyj hr. A typhlitis. Patogn attributes for illness or disease the Crone it is not revealed. From indirect attributes: localization hr. Inflammatory process in a terminal department of an ileal intestine, prevalence gistpotsitov in infiltrations. Presence priduktivnyh vasculites. The reference: inspection on a lambliasis.
Handed over a feces twice in SES on presence tsist ljambly. On words of the doctor which carried out research, there are includings or incorporations similar on tsisty, but she is not assured, it can disputes or spores of a phytogenesis (mushrooms, greens). But I ten do not eat years mushrooms greens.
From itself would like to add. The dyscomfort is characterized by feeling raspiranija which is maximal in the field of a stomach or belly and extends on all body. I not the expert, but for myself I so represent. Bile which gives both weariness, and undue fatiguability accumulates. I can not understand, but for any reasons its or her usual ways do not possible to liberate. Vegetables, fruit I can not eat (so hardly when gets in an intestine). I eat only well boiled thoroughly vegetables or vegetable soup. Preparations of type Essentiale , only increase or enlarge accumulation of it or this something unpleasant in an organism. Collectings of grasses do not help or assist, also hardly I transfer or carry, as well as vegetables, except for one (chaga, Valeriana, Leonurus, a calendula, mint, fennel, flax, a dogrose) - this gives small simplification. But drink it or him I can day three, then I feel, that mucous an intestine does not maintain. Something helps or assists to get rid of it or this unpleasant only the following: after a supper I eat ice-cream or something sweet. Next day plentiful excrements and for any time there comes simplification. I feel the normal person, there is no dyscomfort, is full of forces and energies. But gradually all comes back. It helps or assists often, but unfortunately not always. Constantly it would be desirable to drink, as though the organism wishes to dilute it or this something unpleasant (can it is valid bile). I can not understand, that with me, it is amazed or struck mucous. Talla at a forum it has suggested me to be surveyed on the Mucoviscidosis. But me the following, the Mucoviscidosis confuses genetic disease, except for me the same illness or disease more my mum and my father (for a long time with us does not live) and my stepfather hurted or was ill;was sick last years lives. At mum and the stepfather illness or disease was showed after oslab an organism, after an insult. This any disease seems to me, can be parasitogenic which can be passed from the person to the person and be shown at weakening protective forces of an organism and is amazed pechen-a cholic bubble.
The dear doctor if will not find or consider it delirium, give advice or council, that to me to do or make.

Dock
06.05.2004, 07:35
Igor where there were earlier these data? Mahmud Magadovich, Talla, here certainly is available patalogija from. A bubble, but here that I want 1. " localization hr. Process in a term. A department povzdoshnoj intestines... .infiltratsii ". 2. Mum, the father, the stepfather. (whether not too it is a lot of?).
I here that wish to tell or say. Whether that is a case when we deal with the parasite by name the AMEBA? In fact she guzzles walls povzdoshnoj intestines and causes infiltration of this area and clinic reminding NJAK? " Its or his Mucous quaggy, contactly vulnerable ".???? The ameba can live decades in an organism and be passed by contact way.
I know what to search for this piece in laboratories often is useless, t. To. Laboratory assistants in it or this not volokut (the analysis in current 10 minutes after "manufacture" of a chair there is required)). Treatment Tinidazolum, Trichopolum (under the instruction). I ask to express your opinion, t. To. Once again I wish to repeat, that mother, the father and the stepfather is too much for SRK or a sprue.

Alexander for Dock
07.05.2004, 01:25
How with you to communicate? At me a similar picture. Doctors speak about any infection in an organism (periodically a subfebrile condition), at kolonskopii lymphoid infiltration of an ileal intestine. Also that the most interesting - helps or assists, but for a short while Metronidazolum which have appointed or nominated absolutely in other occasion.

Dock
08.05.2004, 03:56
To Alexander. ustas@dagestan. ru anything surprising. pochemu-doctors have forgotten that about an amebiasis

Dock
12.05.2004, 02:13
Igor, whether is not present constant tussis (especially in the mornings)? Whether there is a raised or an increased appetite?

Igor
16.05.2004, 00:06
Dock, thanks for constant support!
Tussis happens seldom, but here at mum and at the stepfather (was) enough often, especially during meal.
Periodically there is a wild sensation of famine (appetite is not present), the organism as though demands to attempt.

Dock
18.05.2004, 22:23
Parents not relatives among themselves? 4 persons for muskovitsitoza it are a lot of. At you and it is similar and it is unlike. It is necessary that our dear doctors have told or said about that data on podzheludke (I here mean... Alas not bum-boom). At muskovistsitoze there should be a cystic fibrosis and growth will connect. Tissues... We shall wait for doctors.

Alexander
22.05.2004, 10:26
Heh.. I too have problems with pancreatic, but muskovistsitoz was not discussed at all. Most likely it is a banal pancreatitis. And here problems with a stomach or belly, how much or as far as I understand, can just be iz-for ileal intestines, t. e. razivaetsja the general or common failure of digestion.

The anonym
23.05.2004, 02:04
Raditska Ket has returned.

Ta
23.05.2004, 04:59
Igor, at you in each report appear more and more and more than new details. In the beginning you spoke about signs GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT and respiratories at you and your mum. Now the description of signs has a little changed and has appeared as at the daddy the same signs. Uchituvaja the new information at you certainly cannot be mukovistsydoza only because men suffering this disease - are fruitless. And you have children?

Dock
25.05.2004, 07:11
Well here, Igor, Talla has excluded muskovists-z, and US podzheludki, speaks nespetsifichno. About the Amebiasis pochemu-that comments are not present. I am afraid to address repeatedly to her, t. To. Reaction was, see what:)) I am inclined to assume, that at you "Amebiasis", but I very much would like, that it have confirmed SPETS., and they are silent. (voobshche-that it prirogativa infektsionistov, but at our brothel or disorder in medicine...). Try or taste Tinidazolum under the instruction 3 times and after Sulfasalazinum of week 2 3, it is desirable to spend a course on a background of reception of Polyvitaminums. If there will be an effect I to you further shall paint all technique of treatment. The effect can be shown in 2 4 weeks but if on it or this to stop all will renew. If the diagnosis is correct, is treated it is necessary for all. And let I am am abused by doctors for amateur performance:))

Talla
25.05.2004, 18:39
To be "spetsom" as you speak, it is necessary to observe and treat often patients with this Pathology. At us it is a greater or big rarity. All your descriptions are correct.

Igor
29.05.2004, 03:57
Dock, thanks!
I shall try or taste your references.
Only specification: how much days to accept Tinidazolum and how much once a day after that Sulfasalazinum. These preparations accept after meal?

The anonym
30.05.2004, 18:23
Dock, that for bezotvetsvennost to do or make purposes or appointments on the Internet, yet not knowing the diagnosis. You that allow yourselves?

The anonym
31.05.2004, 07:17
Igor, look do not poison or be not ill with heavier disease, owing to services of dock.

Dock
02.06.2004, 11:54
The first course can be spent under the summary and if the effect at a repeated course will need to be increased a dose having added koe-what protsedurytinidazol after meal it (is easier transferred) or carried) and in no event it is impossible to accept alcohol. Sulfasalazinum is in detail enough described in the summary. It or him it is necessary after Tinidazolum. Write on soap about results

Dock
05.06.2004, 06:28
Do not carry bosh, ignoramuses, from Tinidazolum still to anybody it was not bad!

Igor
08.06.2004, 23:48
To the well-wisher.
When doctors (not one, not two) look at you as on the idiot (that for bosh you, mum, the father) and name your complaints imaginations or at the best speak: accept that helps or assists you.
Whereas? To reconcile and wait, when illness or disease will braid clean. A parable about a frog know?

Magadov M.M.
11.06.2004, 05:09
Day kind, Igor!
Everything, - visible, have already expressed.
Let's analyse all here told or said.
Doctor Talla and Dock have isolated from the list of pathologies an amebiasis and a pancreatitis. I shall add that you have described in the letter: "... S the excess shejki a cholic bubble (it is deformed is the flake, bile), is not increased. Walls of a cholic bubble istoncheny, rough, places indistinct. The liver is not increased, ehogennost is raised or increased, moderately non-uniform. Also uzi has shown change of a parenchyma of a pancreas of diffusive or diffuse character. "
It is possible to assume with a high probability presence of a dyskinesia zhechnogo a bubble and ducts as at a cavity of a cholic bubble there is a flake,
And S-the figurative excess shejki a cholic bubble aggravates the given pathology. Means - there are developments of stagnation in a cholic bubble. The pathology of a liver and podzheludzhochnoj glands is shown, the truth in UZI-research spent in a year this pathology does not prove to be true. Year too short term that in it to believe, especially, therapies as those, like it was not spent (?).
In favour of my assumption speaks also that Igor periodically spends the following: "... After a supper I eat ice-cream or something sweet. Next day plentiful excrements and for any time there comes simplification. I feel the normal person, there is no dyscomfort, is full of forces and energies. But gradually all comes back. It helps or assists often, but unfortunately not always ". It, as a matter of fact - the same tjubazh.
My offer the following: to spend a series tjubazhej (I shall describe as) for oporozhnenija a cholic bubble, deducing or removing from its or his cavity of dense toxic or toxiferous bile, hlopev, suspensions, etc. Result:, raspiranija the sensation of constant gravity will be gone in a stomach or belly; again formed hepatic (fresh, not from a refrigeration cabinet) bile will be reserved in a cholic bubble, instead of in a cavity of a duodenum, a stomach and an intestine, that preventing inflammatory processes in the last; will stop zabros biles in a cavity of a pancreas (the overpressure of bile in a duodenum provokes zabros it or her in a cavity podzh. Glands), facilitating its or her "vital activity", and the most important - will disappear necessity of reception listed above antibiotics and himeoterapevticheskih agents for struggle against an amebiasis as all of them "soil" a liver which and so "is not healthy". How?
Simply. Vesical bile - the original hospital attendant of an organism, bactericidal properties, t are inherent in her. e., when the cholic bubble in norm or rate, vesical bile (fraction " In "), itself puts things in order in a thin intestine and further - in thick, preventing body height and development pathogenic "bjaki" in thin, and further - in a thick intestine.
Technique tjubazha I shall paint later, I wish to hear your opinion - Talla, Dock.

To clever dock
12.06.2004, 10:48
TINIDAZOLUM. Contraindications: organic diseases TSNS;
Disturbances of a hemopoiesis;
1 trimester of pregnancy;
Lactemia (thoracal feeding);
Hypersensibility to a preparation or other derivatives 5 nitroimidazola
Side effect

From GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT: the anorexia, a nausea, a vomiting, dryness and metal taste in a mouth, a diarrhea are possible or probable.

From the central nervous system: a headache, a giddiness, peripheric nejropatija, ataksija; seldom - cramps.

Allergic reactions: a urticaria, a dermal itch, a dermal eruption, a Quincke's disease.

Other: seldom - a transitional leukopenia, delicacy.

And on which to choke with this gadaostju???

Magadovu!!!
14.06.2004, 11:29
The dear doctor! I express iskrenie admiration not only your highest professionalzmom, but also cleanly human sincere qualities!

Dock
17.06.2004, 14:36
Good evening, Mahmud Magadovich, with you I shall argue:)). Indoubtedly, that healthy bile - antiseptics as well as a hydrochloric acid, and in her perish ljamblii. But that she kills an ameba I did not hear (there can be I am mistaken). I know, that the ameba lives in walls of intestines, gets deeply and can lead to the phenomena down to break of an intestine. Other question - WHETHER is available the AMEBIASIS? Unfortunately, I am afraid, that in laboratories of it or this will not tell or say. On the other hand tjubazh probably the most harmless procedure as is available patalogija from. A bubble. Why and to not begin with it or this? There can be it or this all and will end? With uv. Dock

The anonym
21.06.2004, 00:44
Anonymous dock Ljuba! You have already lost, do not try to argue at all. Eventually you that have decided to make a favour and agree with Mahmudom Magadovichem? Let does or makes harmless procedure for oshchishchenija an organism from cholic acids. You an impudent and annoying fool. And Igor let solves itself that him to do or make. Certainly to swallow tablets it is easier, than to spend tjubazh, but than auknetsja this inutile chemistry at present, the anonymous dock will not respond also health to you will not return.

Sergey
23.06.2004, 22:51
Dock! Whether you collided or faced personally with an amebiasis - by experience? If yes, did not try to use intetriks? Describe, please, full clinic of an amebiasis, diagnostics and the scheme or plan of treatment?

Dock
27.06.2004, 00:40
Clinic I shall describe, preparations are Tinidazolum, metranidazol (Trichopolum), intetriks and earlier applied Aminochinolum. The complex and persistent approach Is required. The ameba is very artful. I do not wish to litter "Aether", address on "soap"