PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor that means a pain in left hypochondrium. Voobshche-that it not absolutely mozhn...

Nata
12.07.2004, 07:09
The doctor that means a pain in left hypochondrium. Voobshche-that it it is not absolutely possible to name a pain simply trouble it is observed in this area. Please would tell or say that it meant and it is necessary what to spend that in the image treatment. (I shall note that 1, 5 years at me a chronic cholecystitis and a gastritis). Many thanks for that that have paid attention.

Elshanskij I.V.
13.07.2004, 20:10
It is necessary to make US of a pancreas and a lien, roentgens of a thorax. However, all these pains can be caused by a banal intercostal neuralgia. If wish to address to me - call 930 35 27 with 9 00 up to 24 00 (Igor Vitalevich).

Nata
15.07.2004, 03:19
The doctor I to pains in this area have made US of a lien and - all is pure or clean, but US of a pancreas has not made and here I wish to ask interestingly if the doctor on US osmotrival the left party or side iz-for liens he simultaneously can see in the same place a status and a pancreas (as for example a cholic bubble and a liver it is possible to look together)? Whether So it or for a pancreas are necessary any other order of US. If the method and would inform the same the doctor for certain would see what or deviations or rejections (he of anything morbid on a pancreas has not noted). Whether It is necessary to go on US specially for a pancreas or not necessity. Very much I apologize for long comments of many thanks for attention.