PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening, the doctor. Advice or council is necessary. Two years unsuccessfully I treat a ulcer 12 pe...

speedy
13.07.2004, 06:28
Good evening, the doctor. Advice or council is necessary. Two years unsuccessfully I treat a ulcer 12 perstnoj intestines. I live in a country town, doctors do not know modern preparations, appoint or nominate omez, de-nol and ranitidin, but does not help or assist. In agents it is not constrained, advise, please, something modern and highly effective. Thanks

child
13.07.2004, 18:55
The ulcer, especially 12 perstnoj intestines, very much often depends on a stressful load and treatment by its or her standard methods without correction of a psychoemotional status a problem or task difficult. Preparations which to you appoint or nominate have not become outdated at all, only both omez and ranitidin are intended for depression of acidity and them together to accept is inexpedient, or one, or another. Try or taste poprinimat Eglonylum, he very much efektiven, from the point of view of, protection, including organs GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT from stressful loads. Do not break the ordered diet, a fractional delivery, exception acute, salty, zharenogo and t d. Adjust a dream, try to be nervous less, And gelikobakter considered? Test and at detection, spend on drink standard amoksitsillin with Metronidazolum, in a combination with de-nolom and omezom if it is necessary. The ulcer should cicatrize, and here relapse, depends on keeping of prescriptions of your doctor by you and this advice or councils. And doctors and in your city are qualified enough, by purposes or appointments. Anything new while is not present, and occurrence of new names of preparations, (neksium and pariet), some updating omeza and unfortunately, is more than anything.