PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me problems have begun with January with a stomach - constant pon...

Evgenie
11.07.2004, 03:03
Hello. At me problems have begun with January with a stomach - constant diarrhea. By March there was a low temperature (37 37, 5) which that appears vanishes, and also joints began to hurt or be ill;be sick. Has addressed in an out-patient department - have assumed, that at me a dysbacteriosis and a reactive pancreatitis. Have directed on the analysis on a dysbacteriosis which has shown following deviations or rejections: 1. Laktobatsilly <14 in 4 degrees 2. Sporous anaeroby <10 in 3 degrees; 1 10 in 6 degrees bac. ar. In the same place have written the diagnosis - the dysbacteriosis is caused by presence of significant amount Bacillus cereus and deficiency laktobatsill and sporous aerobes. Thus to me everyone becomes worse and worse and how to be treated to me do not speak - send to gastrenterologu which not that is ill or sick, not that in holiday - in general is not present it or him. Has come into a drugstore and has bought or purchased (under the reference of the druggist) Baktisubtil, however to sense from it or him - to mine any. Recommend please - what to do or make? Thankful in advance.

Continuation
11.07.2004, 18:11
The doctor! Here have taken results of my analyses to the gastroenterologist, and he to explain something has refused, but only has prescribed medicine - INETRIKS. In the summary to a medicine prochel, that it is applied only at one disease - at Amebioze! Whether Has any attitude or relation amebioz to a dysbacteriosis? Whether speak resulted or brought in the previous question danny what at me is valid amebioz?

The anonym
11.07.2004, 20:00
Whether if you in Moscow will prompt where to you did or made the analysis on a dysbacteriosis and whether is free-of-charge?

Elena
12.07.2004, 04:28
Evgenie, about 5 years ago I was in very similar situation, diarrhea, subfebrile temperature, all high life has stopped. Last more than year, has grown thin for 20 kg, at body height 168, weighed 48 kg. Has prepared in 30 in small years to die. All analyses (from on AIDS up to US brjush. Cavities normal), showed only a dysbacteriosis.
It was treated and in gastrotsentre, and acupuncture in the center of the Korean medicine. Result zero. To me has personally helped or assisted mumie. I dissolved 1 tablet (longly, is dissolved badly) in the spoon of water, the saw for the night, before it or this 2 did not eat hour. Taste, certainly, not so, but in my situation not up to taste. After the first tablet the chair was generated. In 10 days of reception, 10 rest, then again 10 days prem. To me has personally helped or assisted. My divisional till now is surprised, how I managed to get out. If you will have a same deadlock, take into account.