PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I have below inserted perpisku, that would be clear, about ch...

Oksana
10.07.2004, 18:18
Hello. I have below inserted perpisku, that would be clear about what speech.
All the matter is that I couple of weeks did or made US, all in norm or rate back, only a cholic bubble will bend.
What to me to do or make further?

Oksana November, 26th 2003 15 : 04 : 22
Hello the Doctor. At me that that awful occurs or happens to an intestine. All has begun couple of months back but then signs were not so are expressed, and now at me inside all hums, zpmuchali gases, and on a background of all of it or this there was a nausea. I am rescueed or saved;salvaged espumizanom, but he helps or assists only for a while. Where to me to address, what analyses to hand over, and I can lja it is independent as that to facilitate the status any medicines? Thanks.

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Magadov M. of M. November, 26th 2003 21 : 06 : 00
Oksana, hello! Spend US of a liver and a cholic bubble, a gastroscopy. Results place on page. At you functions of a liver and a cholic bubble are already broken or disturbed, the exacerbation of a pancreas begins, already there is a dysbacteriosis. We shall look or see results of US and we shall be defined or determined in approaches to the decision of your problem.

Magadov M.M.
11.07.2004, 05:16
Let's continue. Deformation of a cholic bubble is already seryoznaja a pathology, the description " all in norm or rate " is a fairy tale for children, there, where there is a deformation of a cholic bubble, on 60 - 70 % are present a dyskinesia, t. e., disturbance of a motility of a cholic bubble, developments of stagnation and increased (especially in a diameter) a cholic bubble. If the description of a cholic bubble is present and there are its or his sizes publish them. But you mozhetete to spend duodenal intubation, it will be the beginning of the decision of your problem. After carrying out of procedure communicate with me.