PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Whether it is possible to use suppositories with Ichthyolum as laxative sreds...

Vita
09.07.2004, 12:41
Hello! Whether it is possible to use suppositories with Ichthyolum as a purgative? I suffer constipations, and sometimes only laxative helps or assists. But I try to drink less often laxative to not get used. And the effect of candles and Ichthyolum has very much liked me. Whether there will be to them an accustoming if to use 1 2 times a week?

Rasulov M.I.
10.07.2004, 23:46
The Constipation can be secondary under the attitude or relation to many illnesses or diseases; it is necessary to exclude this opportunity at an estimation of patients with chronic or serious constipations.
Ideopatichesky the constipation can resemble a syndrome of a colic hypotension, functional obstruction or a combination from both.
The Laboratory estimation of a chronic constipation should be adapted for the anamnesis and results of physical inspection of the patient; not each patient requires detailed inspection..
It is necessary to approach or suit To treatment of a constipation stage by stage, being based on prospective
The pathophysiological mechanism.
TeperVy understand, that it is necessary to find out the reason of a constipation.