PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my husband of 38 years, since 2001 disturb: a unpleasant smell from a mouth, scurf...

IRINA
09.07.2004, 07:07
To my husband of 38 years, since 2001 disturb: a unpleasant smell from a mouth, scurf of yellow color in tongue, pains in the field of an intestine. Laid in hospital within 1 month, have diagnosed a hepatosis, accepted within all year antibiotics with breaks, but improvement while is not present. Unfortunately an intestine pochemu-that during inspection have not checked up. Advise, please, that it is necessary to undertake for the further inspection and treatment? Many thanks.

Sergey Safarjan
10.07.2004, 06:54
In the first a little given with what laid and in what hospital. In the second it is desirable sdela gastroduodenoskopiju, to check up a level of acidity in a stomach, US of organs of an abdominal cavity, the biochemical analysis of a blood (a bilirubin, the AsAT, the AlAT, SHCHF) and to survey an intestine (it is desirable a colonoscopy) and further to look from what it is necessary to treat. Success.

IRINA
10.07.2004, 16:44
To my husband of 38 years, since 2001 disturb: a unpleasant smell from a mouth, scurf of yellow color in tongue, pains in the field of an intestine. Laid in hospital within 1 month, have diagnosed a hepatosis, accepted within all year antibiotics with breaks, but improvement while is not present. Unfortunately an intestine pochemu-that during inspection have not checked up. Advise, please, that it is necessary to undertake for the further inspection and treatment? Many thanks.