PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me almost 16. Here already 11 month I do not eat meat. My body height 162, and weight thus...

Katya
07.07.2004, 13:18
To me almost 16. Here already 11 month I do not eat meat. My body height 162, and weight thus of 48 kg. I 1 time try to grow thin. Before each reception of peep I establish or install to myself the certain norm or rate of products which should eat, but costs or stands only slightly privysit this dose as I start to eat with all and in any quantities or amounts. At one go, for example, I can eat a pack oat hlopev (thus dry), etc. I very much wish to cease to depend on meal. HELP or ASSIST!! What to me to do or make?????

Loburets A.A.
08.07.2004, 03:09
Katenka where you have more hudet-that??
You exhaust yourselves famine therefore, and then are surprised why a flake crude eat. Cease to be engaged in nonsense. Write to me on emejl what yes as is better, and that eventually business will terminate och is pitiable.

Katya
09.07.2004, 01:10
If it is fair, I absolutely at all do not fast, and on the contrary even. I always wished to conduct a healthy way of life (I do not smoke, I do not drink, periodically I go in for sports, I do not eat a roll, meat, salt, Saccharum, zharenoe, butter or oil, and dr). Year 1, 5 nazat at 160 my weight was 52 53 kg. I felt not so well, and the attitude or relation okruzhajushchth to me was absolutely other, I could not buy to myself clothes what I shall want, etc. And now many things I cannot buy or purchase (oblegajushchte a jacket, t. To. At me the original form of a stomach or belly: rryobra stick out strongly from above and it seems, that diko obelas and from below at me sticks out a tummy; skirts, t. To. At me a thin skin and all veins vizhna, and also they to me simply not so go; fitting trousers, t. To. At me wide femurs both polnovatye legs or foots and t. d and t. Item) There can be an impression, that I all consist of complexes, but it not absolutely so. I simply have a purpose and I hoch to achieve it or her. My aspiration np the given moment to cease to eat all with greater or big portions. Recently I laid in hospital in occasion of skalioza and could grow thin not bad. There has passed or there has taken place all week and I have recovered gde-that on 4 kg.

Katya
09.07.2004, 21:12
nemogli you to advise any methods how to distract from meal and to cease all time zhivat?? And dry flakes (oat, barley, wheaten, corn, buckwheat, etc.) I began to like, as soon as have started to pass to porridges, milk or dairy products and fruit. The greatest problem that I violently stretch or drag out the stomach, not noticing that I am already full. Especially it occurs or happens when behind a table except for me anybody is not present. Each time when I guzzle, I start itself to hate. I very much would like simply to have time to feel famine, t. To. I, basically, come on kitchen or cuisine, simply not having waited it or him. How much or As far as I know, very difficultly to reduce the sizes of a stomach. Whether the truth it? How it can be made?