PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, cholic have found out spazh (?) can a little not so has written...

Ekaterina
13.06.2004, 01:24
Hello. From the beginning of a cycle used suppositories kippferon, behind that betadin (the thrush in the extremity or end of the previous cycle) and in an hour after a masturbation (an arm or a hand pure or clean has begun, fingernails or nails short) has appeared feelings of dryness and an itch in a vagina. It during treatment betadinom. Has drunk fljukostat, I use brown in Glycerinum, passes or takes place, then in couple of days again an itch and dryness. ZPP is not present, OK not prinemaju. The husband ruguljarno drinks fljukostat, we are protected by suppositories nonoksinol. What to me to do or make if the itch and dryness appears after I potroguju there arms or hand?

Malanova T.B.
15.06.2004, 12:30
1. To not touch or not tamper with. 2. Very strange statement, that the husband on a regular basis drinks fljukostat.

Masha
09.07.2004, 04:15
Hello, cholic have found out spazh (?) can a little not so has written. Constantly excruciates otkryzhka air and that in a throat. Still there is a superficial erosive gastritis and refljuks-an esophagitis + a slipping hernia of an esophagus. To me of 36 years. We wish to have the child... What methods of treatment of this illness are?

Egorov I.V.
09.07.2004, 13:26
Address to the doctor internally.