PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excuse, but you have not answered my question... I write still time. Vladislav 25 n...

Vladislav
07.07.2004, 15:35
Excuse, but you have not answered my question... I write still time. Vladislav November, 25th 2003 13 : 04 : 36 At me have found a small polyp (wart) in a gastric ring that prevents to be closed completely to him. I already for a long time am am disturbed with scurf and morbid sensations in tongue. Whether there can be this polyp its or his reason. Or it is impossible? Yes, I was at the gastroenterologist, he has told or said what is it iz-for a complex of the reasons. Well, then I am am excited with the following. If I shall cure all the reasons, whether that becomes tongue normal. To me 19.

Magadov M.M.
08.07.2004, 20:08
Vladislav, hello!
If you ask me the polyp is the reason of emission of contents dvennadtsatiperstnoj intestines in a stomach, causing a gastritis, display of that is scurf in tongue.
The polyp does not allow to be reduced to the gatekeeper.
But I shall not prompt treatment to you, antioxidatic therapy here is necessary.

child
09.07.2004, 12:55
> The polyp does not allow to be reduced to the gatekeeper. But> I shall not prompt treatment to you,> antioxidatic therapy here is necessary.
I this week plan it or him to remove...
And the gastritis at once will pass or take place? And more I wish to ask, that you think of a preparation fitor. And I here have simply tried or tasted that, I think, whether is harmful?