PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please. At my mum stones in a cholic bubble. Two 20 mm...

Hope
07.07.2004, 14:32
Prompt, please. At my mum stones in a cholic bubble. Two 20 mm. The doctor to her has told or said, that operation is necessary. But at it or her greater or big problemmy with pressure. She drinks constantly tablets from the pressure, yes sick heart. I very much experience, as she will transfer or carry this operetsiju, a narcosis. Tell or say, how operation passes or takes place, whether very much serious there will be she for it or her? Thankful in advance, Hope.

Magadov M.M.'s to hope
08.07.2004, 07:14
Operation on excision cholic puzyrch, as well as any other organ, is an extreme measure.
These stones are less dangerous, than fine. Is such already enough known in medical circles biodobav-
ka, developed or produced from a grass " Soljanka holmovaja ". "Lohein", "Askohol", they in granulated for-
me (!). And products with wheaten bran, they promote normalization of a tonus of a cholic bubble, t. e., prevent developments of stagnation in. A bubble, interfering with process of body height of stones.

Hope.
09.07.2004, 01:07
Thanks for the answer, but I would like to learn or find out more precisely about the operation. At mum ischemic heart disease with an angina of exertion. It will be very difficult to her to transfer or carry this operation? Prompt, please. I very much experience.