PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello: at me ulcer DPK in a status of rest, analyses of a liver in norm or rate, and...

The anonym
06.07.2004, 18:29
Hello: at me ulcer DPK in a status of rest, analyses of a liver in norm or rate, and the US shows augmentation. I do not drink and I do not smoke. (me of 56 years).
Torsions and solderings of a cholic bubble, often happen empty eructations.
Periodically I drink karsil or Essentiale, to myself has appointed or nominated;, gingo biloba, time in god-triovit. At me normal pressure, and a cholesterin povyshen-6, 6; a venous failure, predilection to arthroses. Whether it is necessary to worry, what the liver is increased (on UZI-acts on 2 sm from edge or territory of a rib) and whether it is necessary to drink Essentiale and karsil?
Yours faithfully - Galina.
uvazheniem-Galina

Magadov M.M.
08.07.2004, 07:00
Galina, hello!
It is necessary for you two - three times a year to spend prophylaxis gepato-biliarnogo a tract. It - tjubazhi, but not under the standard scheme or plan. Below I shall paint to you a technique. And to accept courses gepatoprotektory - grasses.
I recommend you " Soljanku holmovuju ", except for powerful or potent gepatoprotektornogo effect, she normalizes job of a pancreas (!), in ofitsinalnoj to medicine there are no the agents, normalizing pancreas, obshchepriznanaja therapy - replaceable. But she is defective, as we put or plant an organism on "needle", dependence on constant entering enzymes from the outside. And own gland not only does not work, and on the contrary, will atrophy, necessity for her disappears.
Besides " Soljanka holmovaja " are trace substances: To - it is more, than in dried apricots, Sa, Si - skeletoobrazujushchy a mineral, etc.
To you it is shown " Soljanka holmovaja with runaways of a bilberry ". In this lek. To the form the effect is displaced on a pancreas.
And now on tjubazhu:

Technique tubeless oporozhnenija a cholic bubble

Early in the morning, in 7.30 - 8.00, accept a solution of Sorbitum prepared on following or next propisi:
In a glass fall asleep 1 table spoon of Sorbitum, fill in minutes with water so that Sorbitum has been filled in and above it or him there was a layer of water in 1 - 1.5 see.
Further, lay down on the right side on 30 - 35 minutes. Without a heater!!!
After time accept 1 glass of cold mineral water, have breakfast and through each five-minute interval of time accept on half of glass of cold mineral water, up to 2 litres.
You will be slabit, the water accepted minutes will provide evacuation from an intestine of adjournment, "slags", fecal stones, etc.
Procedure it will be necessary to repeat two - three times.
About everything, that with you will occur or happen, inform me.