PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 24 years. I have enough for a long time a nagging pain (sometimes...

Irina
07.07.2004, 10:18
Hello! To me 24 years. I have enough for a long time a nagging pain (sometimes something like a burning sensation) in the bottom of a stomach or belly above the pubis. The pain amplifies, when I sit and on a cold (dostochno a small draught). Laying a pain passes or takes place, especially if to put or apply something warm. At me constantly yellow fur. Raised or increased gazobrazovanie. Frequent desires to descend or go in a toilet " on big ". On gynecology at survey have told or said, that all in norm or rate. The general or common analyses of a feces, urine and a blood also by way of. To me have put hr. A gastritis (swallowed of an intestine), hr. A cholecystitis (uzi, pulpatsija), a dysbacteriosis (have assumed on signs), an osteochondrosis (rengen). But nothing helps or assists. At survey of a rectum at infektsionista pol-year back, (I do not remember as procedure is called), could not pronikunt further 18 see, it became sick, however up to this limit all in norm or rate. To me have told or said to address to you. Prompt, what is it can be. Also what to undertake further.
In advance, it is grateful.

Magadov M.M.
07.07.2004, 14:03
Hello, Irina!
Let's act or arrive so: you will spend procedure of duodenal intubation and communicate with me, I to you shall paint preparations, their reception.
Questions I shall respond to all, for now begin.