PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! Time in some day early at daybreak begins strong diarrhea (...

Julia
01.07.2004, 03:44
Uv. The doctor! Time in some day early at daybreak begins strong diarrhea (yellow color), then some days a chair is normalized and then again repeats. A feces always a yellowish shade. About what frustration of an organ of an alimentary system it is possible to speak? At me often happens gastrit-periodically I fly or treat, and pains in left hypochondrium too repeat periodically after meal. Thankful in advance for the answer

Olga
02.07.2004, 01:54
I similar nonsense suffer 2 years. Has bypassed a heap of doctors and has drunk not less medicines. Most likely it is cholic (make US). But at me, for example, except for an excess find nothing. Probably, that all from it or him. Adhere to a diet, do not eat after 7 evenings and be nervous less.

Julia
04.07.2004, 09:00
Here in that that and a problem, that with cholic all in norm or rate and in general US of an abdominal cavity without pathologies (at several doctors already)

Magadov M.M.
07.07.2004, 07:07
Julia, hello!
Place on a page the detailed description of form UZI-of research, nothing passing or missing. Olga's assumption correctly if an excess of a body or shejki a cholic bubble, accompany disturbance of a tonus of the last.