PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. I do not trust the attending physician in an out-patient department. Races...

Alexander 21 year
28.06.2004, 21:27
Hello the doctor. I do not trust the attending physician in an out-patient department. Place please all points above "And". At me the problem with a stomach has begun with summer: It has been appointed or nominated to me to make FGS: 19.07.04 Esophagus: we pass or we take place freely on all departments, mucous it or him bledno-pink shining or brilliant on all extent. Vessels podslizistogo a layer are not looked through. The cardial rosella is completely closed, its or her tonus is saved, mucous in the field of it or her giperemirovana.
Stomach: on an empty stomach in a lumen of a stomach a plenty of muddy mucous contents with an impurity of the moderate quantity or amount kontsetrirovannoj biles. Mucous a crest or fornix and a body jarko-pink shining or brilliant utolshchena. The angle of a stomach is not changed. Mucous antral and prepyloric it is moderate giperesmirovana utolshchena melkopjatnistaja it is hydropic. Cords or crimps of a stomach of average calibre quaggy izvitye finish completely. Peristaltic activity moderated or moderate. The gatekeeper of the polygonal form is passable.
Bulb Dpk: mucous lukovitsi and descending department DPK it is moderate giperemirovana quaggy. The lumen is not deformed. Pristenochno - the moderate quantity or amount of foamy bile.
The CONCLUSION: Hr. A gastritis, bulboduodenit, moderately expressed duodeno-gastralnyj a reflex.
To me such tablets have been appointed or nominated: Omez, tsirukal, Methyluracilum, Gastal, smekta - it nothing has helped or assisted me and as a result the problem has remained.
Then he has gone on leave pains in left hypochondrium proceeded he was necessary to descend or go to the paid gastroenterologist has appointed or nominated djuspotopin and denol, but I did not drink them as on the Internet subtracted or deducted about treatment of a gastritis by a grass, and drank a grass the Camomile, zveroboj a sage, a yarrow, a root aira, to me like it would become easier, but pains have not passed or have not taken place. And in occasion of that the doctor from an out-patient department has appointed or nominated omez, she was ozodachena, and he has told or said type that and should not help or assist, I have told or said that he and have not helped or assisted. Here 2 days ago I have again gone to the gastroenterologist (there was an eructation and a bitter taste in a mouth early such was not) in an out-patient department he have again told or said to make to me FGS: 20.10.04 Esophagus freely we pass or we take place its or his mucous pink, satisfactory. The rosella cardinal is closed. In a stomach the moderate quantity or amount of juice with an impurity of bile and slime. Cords or crimps of a body of a stomach of average calibre, sinuous. Mucous in a body pink, on the big curvature giperemirovannaja, quaggy, in anitralnom a department spotty, on the big curvature giperemirovannaja. Pimorus the spherical form, opens well. A bulb of 12 m. the Intestine rasprovljaetsja it is good, mucous pink.
The conclusion; Hr. A gastritis, duodeno-gasralnyj a reflux.
Proceeding from it or this he has appointed or nominated denol 2 t. 2 times pass for half an hour up to meal, Metronidazolum 0, 25 3 and time day after meal and tsirukal 1. 2 times 1 hour prior to meal. I understand all certainly, but I shall not understand one what for Metronidazolum, in fact it in general a preparation for treatment hlamidoza - sexual infections. The doctor, what you can tell or say on the given problem??? Thanks.

Dock
02.07.2004, 02:47
At FGS should make a biopsy on helikobakter Pilori. In case of their detection above admissible norm or rate it is appointed or nominated three or four-componental therapy, vkljuchajushchajav itself: Omez, Metranidazol and Oxacillinum. (combinations happen various). At other methods of treatment (a grass or one preparation) effect lechenijane happens. Cerucalum is not base, he is appointed or nominated for the best oporozhnenija a stomach as in pomoshch other therapy.

vlad
04.07.2004, 11:19
pilobakt + Eglonylum

Alexander
06.07.2004, 16:48
Business in that the doctor, that I have asked can make to me the analysis on Helibakter, he has told or said that is not necessary.