PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The dear doctor, help or assist, please. With one month ago has begun...

Natasha
02.07.2004, 01:25
Hello! The dear doctor, help or assist, please. With the attack of a diarrhea (within day) one month ago has begun. Then the chair was restored. Within a month the diarrhea repeated at a normal diet of 5 6 times. A chair svetlo-brown, very liquid. The stomach or belly painless, but is felt burlenie in a stomach or belly. I feel, that has grown thin. For about a year did or made a proctosigmoidoscope - complaints to sensation of an alien or a foreign body - without a pathology back. A blood in norm or rate (ROE - 6, a hemoglobin - 114, it is unique, relative percent or interest segmented - 80, absolute parameters all - within the limits of norm or rate). Prompt, please, an attribute of that can be a diarrhea? Big in advance thanks!

Olga
03.07.2004, 00:54
Natashas, if a chair light something is possible or probable with cholic (can be both from nerves and from a wrong delivery, can be from an excess). I one and a half year am excruciated by a similar problem - a frequent diarrhea, burlenie. Make US, a feces on kaprologiju and a dysbacteriosis.

child
06.07.2004, 03:10
Treat a dysbacteriosis, all will pass or take place, and diarrhea, it not a constipation, has drunk a tablet and all has passed or has taken place, and here with a constipation people of a life do not see At me there was a diarrhea, it seemed to me awfully, and here now a constipation, and the life has turned to a hell