PDA

Просмотр полной версии : URGENT ADVICE or COUNCIL is necessary!!! In that to year went in children's years or summer camp in Crimea...

Small fish
03.07.2004, 05:13
URGENT ADVICE or COUNCIL is necessary!!! In that to year went in children's years or summer camp in Crimea, has grown thin for 4 kg. A delivery such a breakfast, a dinner (with the first and the second), a mid-morning snack and a supper. I ate so: for a breakfast polstakana tea, a porridge, cheese, during the lunchtime soup and a slice of meat, salad if gave. And instead of a supper I accepted an alternating douche. And all!!! And more bathed, bathed... Also ate a fruit ice (instead of usual ice-cream). And more on 2 fresh prunes 4 times a day. The effect kept 8 months. Road there 2, 5 days. Again I go there!!!! On the sea I shall be full 16 days. Prompt how to make, please, pohudanie even more effectively? Only here to drink I I can not much and I do not want... It would be desirable to learn or find out still how correctly to grow thin and during a trip by train? That there were no constipations and the stomach or belly in such heat was not filled? Or 2, 5 days are better in general these or it not is?! Then constipations are provided.... And that in fact anything takogo-that you will not take... In a heat such all in a train will deteriorate!!! Thanks big!!!!

Lyudmila
04.07.2004, 21:14
I respond from the extremity or end: in a train luchshche all to eat apples, cucumbers, the rye bread dried in an oven. Also cheese is well stored or kept in vacuum packing. It is possible to take with itself raisin, nuts. "Oat-flakes" always will help or assist you with hot: fill in with boiled water (in cars is always), allow to be insisted, salt on taste - it is useful and it is safe + will help or assist to struggle with constipations. The trip to holiday on the sea is always positive stress, garantirovanno leading dump of several kgs (movement, other diet). " The charge of vivacity " should suffice for a long time and to fix result, it is enough to adhere to a balanced diet after homing and to not be betraid to despondency.

Marrying
06.07.2004, 03:07
And there are more than exercise stresses!