PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! What problems with health the dysbacteriosis, kotory can cause or call...

Olesya
23.06.2004, 18:03
Good afternoon! What problems with health the dysbacteriosis which diagnosed already in three years (now to me 26 years) can cause or call? What preparations need to be accepted for treatment?

Elena
26.06.2004, 21:55
Problems can be much and the most different, even to list or transfer I do not want. An intestine it is necessary ochstit and to restore flora zheludochno an intestinal tract, is better it to make grassy agents. helenherbs@yandex. ru

Olesya
28.06.2004, 09:23
Lena, hello! Thanks for the answer. What can you tell or say about the preparations containing intestinal bacteria (in the childhood vrechi wrote out a bacteriophage or something in this sort)? There is and more one fact: I vegetarianka with ten years' "experience".

Elena
01.07.2004, 18:37
Olesya that you vegitarianka, has no value or meaning;importance at restoration of flora. An another matter that it is necessary not only to restore but also to clear an intestine as you in current of a life consume also production with preservatives, and with vegetables and fruit and pesticides and herbicides, and in a life though time, but used medicines and in particular antibiotics, in fact it is not simple so you had a dysbacteriosis. An another matter, that here you receive not all amino acids. helenherbs@yandex. ru

Ksenja
04.07.2004, 15:56
To me the doctor during and after a course of antibiotics has advised to accept atsidofilis-bifidum. Restores flora of an intestine for a week though in three days there comes improvement.

Ksenja
05.07.2004, 23:31
Problems of a dysbacteriosis - diarrhea or raised or increased gazootdelenie, excuse, perdenie. Diarrhea causes a deaquation of an organism, neusvojaemost nutrition, and as consequence or investigation weakening of an organism.