PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child 3, 5 months from which almost 3 we are treated for a dysbacteriosis...

Inna
05.07.2004, 11:09
To my child 3, 5 months from which almost 3 we are treated for a dysbacteriosis. 2 kinds have been found out in us stafilokkoka, klebsiellu and more one kind of bacteria, to me have not told or said at all the name, t. To. She very rare or infrequent, at us on Kamchatka doctors with her have collided or faced 2 times. Were treated by everything, than it is possible - bacteriophages (stafilokkokovym and klebsiellovym, lineksom, hilak-forte, amoksiklavom, lakto and bifidobakterinom, for rising immunity - viferonom). Does not help or assist anything, have now started to drink kreon. We drink while the second day, but to me it is not believed any more in result. Bakteriii do not suppress, stafilokkoka became less, and klebsiella all also. In a feces it is a lot of slime, white undigested slices. A chair up to 5 times on day, a chair liquid. I nurse the child only - milk other analyses except for a feces too in norm or rate checked, it's OK, all, I would not worry, but the child does not sleep almost, even each hour at night wakes up and is excruciated. Advise, what to do or make, our doctors cannot tell or say at all, whether to the child it will be better.

irina
05.07.2004, 15:44
Dear Inna. I recommend you urgently I recommend vitaminno-a mineral complex lajfpak junior and antioks. In drugstores is not on sale But I precisely know, that will help or assist write irinavin@mtu-net. ru