PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At my brother, 21 year, one week ago has begun vnutrenn...

Anait
04.07.2004, 23:49
Hello the doctor!
At my brother, 21 year, the internal bleeding one week ago has begun. In it or him have found out a stomach ulcer on 12 perstnoj to an intestine in the size nearby 1 see He has lost a lot of blood. In hospital he has lain 4 days, now lays at home. To him have appointed or nominated Metronidazolum, erythromycin, Almagelum. I doubt of efficiency of such treatment a little, I think, that by means of these medicines and the rigid diet he will not manage to restore the lost blood. I ask you to advise, that he now can order, and that it is possible to include or switch on in a diet. Also to him have told or said, that operation as the ulcer wears keloidnyj character is necessarily necessary. Comment, please. Many thanks. Yours faithfully, Anait

scorceni
05.07.2004, 06:24
1 zarubezhom ulcers 12 perstnoj intestines and a stomach in 80 percent or interests cases lechutsja it is conservative. To you it is necessary good gastroenterolog that nvznachil powerful or potent antibacterial therapy, and it will probably promote stabilization of process. 3 term keloidnyj we shall apply concerning only cicatrixes of a skin, instead of other places.