PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, to me of 18 years, 162, 57 how to dump or reset superfluous kg. I r...

Ilona
03.07.2004, 08:39
The dear doctor, to me of 18 years, 162, 57 how to dump or reset superfluous kg. I once a week suit a day of limited intake of food and I eat once a day.

Lyudmila
03.07.2004, 20:34
Vo-the first, does not follow fiksirorvatsja on actual weight. Adeps is easier than the muscles, well developed atletki weigh not as fuzzes. Vo-the second, growing thin depends not so much on quantity or amount of nutrition, how much from its or her quality. Has set the teeth on edge to repeat, that the more rigidly you will limit yourselves in caloric content and in quantity or amount of receptions of nutrition, the more strongly your organism will give "response", having started to accumulate Adeps, apparently, from anything!

Oleg
05.07.2004, 02:07
It absolutely agree, the girlfriend having begun or started usilenno to be engaged - has noticeably lost in volumes, and the weight has not changed. Only the delivery - proteins - vegetative fibers - is obligatory.
oleg_n@nm. ru