PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Budbe so are kind help or assist with a choice of a medicine, has tortured in...

Grigory
23.06.2004, 19:56
Hello! Budbe so are kind help or assist with a choice of a medicine, has tortured povyshenoe gazoojurazovanie and an abdominal distention. I here which that have read through like as Ftalazolum approaches or suits me, but it would be desirable will be convinced.

The anonym
26.06.2004, 21:57
Dear Grigory! Fitalozol - not the best variant of treatment in your case. The ideal variant - to be surveyed: to hand over the analysis of a feces on a dysbacteriosis and, by results of inspection, to pick up treatment. Symptomatic to you should help or assist Espumizan or Meteospazmin. The doctor the gastroenterologist, endoscopist Rovno Tatyana Pavlovna.

evromedprestizh
30.06.2004, 01:54
Dear Grigory! Fitalozol - not the best variant of treatment in your case. The ideal variant - to be surveyed: to hand over the analysis of a feces on a dysbacteriosis and, by results of inspection, to pick up treatment. Symptomatic to you should help or assist Espumizan or Meteospazmin. The doctor the gastroenterologist, endoscopist Rovno Tatyana Pavlovna.

Grigory
01.07.2004, 21:31
Thanks! You have dispelled my doubts in occasion of a campaign to the doctor.

Dock
02.07.2004, 06:22
prochtite clause or article of leading gastroenterologists " the truth about a dysbacteriosis " hardly above, on a site.

Elena
05.07.2004, 01:50
My father hurted or was ill;was sick periodically in district of a stomach, he has died of an infarct. Separate flies from katlet! Go to the doctor! (However, where to go, it is a question!)