PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! To me 22. For about a week have reddened (have swelled up) palts...

Oleg
03.07.2004, 17:35
Hello the Doctor!
To me 22.
For about a week have reddened (have swelled up) fingers of legs or foots (in other places anything is not present) and also vzadi on stop in district of a heel, morbidly to go. The dermatologist in view of my chronic diseases has diagnosed me - a psoriasis. The truth not iskljuchenno other parentage.
Would like posovetovatsja as accepted before occurrence of it or this following medicines (at me peptic ulcer DPK):
Three weeks: Omez, de-nol, sometimes maaloks; Then only kvamatel and a seed of flax of days five.
The first signs - sensation natiranija fingers without visible effects have appeared where that between these or it two courses of treatment (I can not precisely define or determine). Now all has thrown, except for maaloksa.
Whether can cause or call the similar phenomenon reception any of the listed medicines, can be met in your practice. Before an allergy on these preparations it was not observed, only de-nol I so longly did not accept before.
Many thanks in advance.

Rasulov M.I.
04.07.2004, 22:57
This annoying concurrence.